View Poll Results: How do you rate the entry?

Voters
343. You may not vote on this poll

115 33.53%

43 12.54%

38 11.08%

33 9.62%

21 6.12%

14 4.08%

16 4.66%

12 3.50%

4 1.17%

14 4.08%

33 9.62%
Page 11 of 131 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast

Thread: ITALY 2012 - Nina Zilli - L'amore femmina (Out of Love)

1. Veteran
    Sweden

Re: ITALY 2012

Quote Originally Posted by AlekS View Post
    I didn't know that disagreeing with you is called a quiz lol

If you read my comment you'll see that I didn't even say that you're wrong.

As a guest - no, they won't deny her basing on her material... as a performer - yes, unfortunately.

My point is that they don't care about Eurovision that much. Otherwise they would sent someone from the main competing category. People watch SR mainly because of that category. If someone else (unknown newcomer) wins then what's the point? At least 6 SR performers overpassed Raphael in sales... in times. Imo, RAI will get better ESC ratings if they send someone from the main category ))) Even Madonna won't help if people aren't motivated to follow their performer's destiny @ESC.
    You wrote "I know better than you how many times she performed there" which either is stated as I was wrong or some sort of competition lol

Anyways, the rumor says she will indeed perform on San Remo (I mean what's the point if not?)... we'll see what happens if the rumor turns out true or not offcourse. There's no way they'd turn down a performance by her, Madonna is the biggest popstar alive and Italy is probably her strongest market of them all so.

I guess you're right, I'm just trying to stay optimistic. Popularity isn't something that just comes over night, there's alot of other factors to it.

2. Legend
    Ukraine

Quote Originally Posted by A-lister View Post
    You wrote "I know better than you how many times she performed there" which either is stated as I was wrong or some sort of competition lol

Anyways, the rumor says she will indeed perform on San Remo (I mean what's the point if not?)... we'll see what happens if the rumor turns out true or not offcourse. There's no way they'd turn down a performance by her, Madonna is the biggest popstar alive and Italy is probably her strongest market of them all so.

I guess you're right, I'm just trying to stay optimistic. Popularity isn't something that just comes over night, there's alot of other factors to it.
    or it stated that I know that as well because I saw that performance back in ROL era etc. )))))))

+ people are going to talk about M on the next day, the press will go psycho/nuts, ESC will stay in shadow ...

Nobody says that Sanremo will refuse from her lol. Yep, popularity doesn't come immediately and RAI should work in that direction. We had the most huge NF in 2010 with 5.2mil. people watching it, though the ESC rating didn't really increase so I look at NF and ESC as 2 separate events. We also had the worst NFs with the huge ESC ratings.

http://y2u.be/--K2qsJFX1w

3. Banned
    Italy

Yes Italy partecipated in 2012, in december the rai tv make the annonced to partecipation

4. Active Member
    Spain

Quote Originally Posted by dragvision View Post
    Yes Italy partecipated in 2012, in december the rai tv make the annonced to partecipation
    Sorry, does that mean that Italy will participate and that they will make an announcement in December?

5. Ninja
    UK

Quote Originally Posted by gabimen View Post
    Sorry, does that mean that Italy will participate and that they will make an announcement in December?
    Probably but nobodies obliged to make any announcements. Don't think the BBC ever make formal announcements unless the press office want to release information for a January National Final.

6. Active Member
    Spain

Quote Originally Posted by penguinperson View Post
    Probably but nobodies obliged to make any announcements. Don't think the BBC ever make formal announcements unless the press office want to release information for a January National Final.
    Same for Rtve here in Spain, they never make any announcement, only the press release just in case a NF is being organized. I think its the same for UK and hopefully, Italy.

7. Legend
    Ukraine

Italy WILL participate otherwise Ukrainian broadcaster wouldn't promised our winner to go to Italy
    so I take it as official confirmation that Italy is in.

http://y2u.be/--K2qsJFX1w

8. Active Member
    Spain

Quote Originally Posted by AlekS View Post
    Italy WILL participate otherwise Ukrainian broadcaster wouldn't promised our winner to go to Italy
    so I take it as official confirmation that Italy is in.
    YOu shouldnt take that for granted, Ani Lorak went to that show of Rafaella Carr in 2008 and Italy did not participate that year.

9. Banned
    Italy

Solamente tenemos buenos infiltrados en rai, parece che l'anfitriona de la rai es muy eurofan y le gustan las l'iniciativa de Europa y para contra es en contra de los reality tipo gran hermano etc. Han aprovado la partecipacion en Baku, y la seleccion para eurovision sera el festival de San Remo, pero nosotros sabemos ke las casa discografica seran la ke decideran el partecipante de Italia
    We only have good infiltrating rai seems to host the che l'rai is very Eurofer and likes l'Europe initiative and against is against big brother type reality and so on. Have approved the partecipation in Baku, and selection for eurovision will be the festival of San Remo, but we savemo the record company will ke ke decidere the partecipants the Italia

10. Active Member
    Spain

Thanks dragvision your bilingual version was very helpful, hopefully they will send a big NAME this year, I mean from the Big category!! Any rumours about possible participants?