Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Other sports

1. Mentor
    Croatia
    Croatia/ Kroatien/ Croatie/ Croacia/ Croazia/ Hrvatska :)

Re: Other sports

I know she will perform in high jump meeting in Split, 24 th of June....for ETC I don't know...I ll check!
    Baš kad je sve kao u snu, nešto tad stane ti na put.
    Promijeni smjer, vrti u krug, odjednom nabolje krene, krene bez tebe i mene.....

Athletics:
    There has been 'European Athletics U23 Championships Ostrava 2011'...these days...
    and I'm shocked we got 3 medals (cause, imo, Serbia atm sucks in athletics).
    Ivana Španovic (silver) long jump
    Mihail Dudaš (bronze) decathlon
    Emir Bekrić (bronze) 400m hurdles
    Nice...for a change

3. Mentor
    Croatia

The world athletics championships in Daegu, Korea, got started yesterday. Today two our athletes performed and they didn' t achieve so impressive results: Christina Stublić 27th place in marathon and Andras Haklits came 25th place in hammer throw qualifications (no final for him).
    Promijeni smjer, vrti u krug, odjednom nabolje krene, krene bez tebe i mene.....

4. Mentor
    Croatia

Today, 17.30 CET, the 61st Memorial Hanzekovic (IAAF athletics meeting) takes place in stadium "Mladost" Zagreb! The biggest star is Usain Bolt, who announced the fast race and victory on 100 m (after the unlucky disqualification in Daegu). Of course, one of the biggest events will be the female high jump and a battle between Anna Chicherova (a golden medalist from Daegu) and Blanka Vlasic (a silver medalist). Many other athletes will be there too, 50 finalists from Daegu!
    And this will be directly broadcasted in 130 world countries, so all of you athletics fans - watch this sport spectacle and enjoy it!

5. Veteran
    Morocco

Every few weeks the Royal Family hosts Equestrian Competitions. As you know soon I will be training to be an horse-riding constructor/Equestrian Jumper when we buy a farm

Princess Lalla Amina partcipoated in Lausanne Equestrian Competition few months ago

Also Polo is an popular sport in Morocco for the Royal Family.

esc87fan: *grabs Nicholas123 and washes his mouth out for stealing chocolate*

6. Mentor
    Croatia

Croatian table tennis player Andrej Gaćina and Portuguese player Marcos Freitas won a golden medal in pair competition of European table tennis championship in Gdansk, Poland. In final they won russian players Skačkov and Šibajev, it was 4-0 (11-3, 11-7, 11-7, 12-10)
    Great guys! This is the great success for croatian table tennis! Congratulations to Portuguese too!

Tokić/Karakašević (Serbia/Slovenia) won the third place.

7. Ninja
    France

Quote Originally Posted by Milos-BC View Post
    ^^ Congratulations on your 3rd place as well

And now after screaming like an idiot the whole night and celebrating I can announce that

Partizan is the European champion

Pro Recco, force in water polo, is destroyed on their own ground. They have 10x bigger budget than Partizan, but they don't have this huge heart like we have. Nothing can buy this

Well done guys, you made EVERY SINGLE Partizan fan and the fan of sport in Serbia proud!

In one word - Black and white domination

Serbia has got a new European champion

Serbian men half naked, i'm dyinggggggggg

congrats to them for winning!

8. Super Moderator
    Serbia

^^ Thanks Unlike in football, in basketball and water polo, Partizan is considered as a "giant" in European trends

9. Veteran
    Canada

Macedonia qualified for the European Championship in Waterpolo in Netherlands next year. This is a third time in a row that Macedonia made it through.
    - 12-4
    Isabella, LadyKiller and PashonFruit are Charlie's angels... and I'm Charlie!

10. Mentor
    Croatia

The world handball championship for women starts in Brazil tomorrow. Good luck to all teams!
    Our first rival in group is Ivory Coast.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast