Page 128 of 128 FirstFirst ... 2878118124125126127128
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 1280

Thread: Updates/Requests/Improvements (post all noticed ISSUES and SUGGESTIONS here)

1. Junkie
    Brazil

Re: Updates/Requests/Improvements (post all noticed ISSUES and SUGGESTIONS here)

help. anyone getting an internal error message when going into the homepage?

for some reason i am, but i was able to see it in an incognito window
    Love yourself as much as I love Cezar - It's My Life (Romania) - LIVE - 2013 Grand Final

2. WorldVision Mod
    Ukraine

Re: Updates/Requests/Improvements (post all noticed ISSUES and SUGGESTIONS here)

Quote Originally Posted by anaraqueen View Post
    help. anyone getting an internal error message when going into the homepage?

for some reason i am, but i was able to see it in an incognito window
    @Matt @Jukica

I can't even enter the forum from my mobile anymore as the link that does work in google can't be found. it's a right pain.

FSC United Kingdom
    Fleur East - Favourite Thing
    WV Western USA
    Che'nelle - Fierce
    NSC Solentoya
    Delia - 1234 (Une Dragoste nu e)

3. Junior Member
    Netherlands

Anyone going to fix the "ESC 2019 - Song, Artist, NF Discussions" board anytime soon? Page not found for days now...

4. FSC Head Mod
    Norway

Does anyone else get an error code 404 (Sorry, the page you were looking for was not found) when pressing the link 'Subscriptions' in your profile? It has worked fine before.

Also the clock-issue we informed of 2 weeks ago has not been fixed yet, the clock actually is even less in sync now (was 3 mins too fast, now seems 4.5 mins too fast).

We hope these things can be sorted soon. Thank you.

@Jukica
    Likes  AshleyWright liked this post

<< Join the Fun at the Forum Song Contest (FSC)! >>

5. Administrator
    Croatia

@Matt @Trece can you check this?

6. ESC Moderator
    Scotland

It's been several days since I've been able to post in the song and discussions part of the forum, so hopefully this is fixed soon.
    Current 2018 ranking (22nd April) 12. France, 10. Belgium, 8. Denmark, 7. Norway, 6. Armenia, 5. Netherlands, 4. Lithuania, 3. Hungary, 2. Ukraine, 1. Romania

7. God
    Brazil

@Kruto @QwaarJet what kind of error you are getting and when? It's hard to fix when it perfectly works on all my devices but I will try so need more info

8. Junior Member
    Netherlands

On my laptop I get "Nothing Found
    Sorry, the page you were looking for was not found.
    404 "
    when i try to open the most important board at the moment : "ESC 2019 - Song, Artist, NF Discussions" And that has been like this since monday or so.
    Likes  QwaarJet liked this post

9. ESC Moderator
    Scotland

Any uppates on this? I still can't access that area of the forum. Still a 404 error.
    Current 2018 ranking (22nd April) 12. France, 10. Belgium, 8. Denmark, 7. Norway, 6. Armenia, 5. Netherlands, 4. Lithuania, 3. Hungary, 2. Ukraine, 1. Romania

10. WorldVision Mod
    Ukraine

This seriously needs fixing. I still can use the forum fine from my laptop, but my mobile it is totally unusable now - and I access mostly from my mobile. I'm stuck in the esc song discussion section now and I can't get to any other section because of the internal error on the forum button, and now the new post button.
    Likes  QwaarJet liked this post

FSC United Kingdom
    Fleur East - Favourite Thing
    WV Western USA
    Che'nelle - Fierce
    NSC Solentoya
    Delia - 1234 (Une Dragoste nu e)