Page 124 of 125 FirstFirst ... 2474114120121122123124125 LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 1245

Thread: Updates/Requests/Improvements (post all noticed ISSUES and SUGGESTIONS here)

1. Legend
    Slovenia

Re: Updates/Requests/Improvements (post all noticed ISSUES and SUGGESTIONS here)

it would be nice if you add a favicon...
    Likes  Gera11 liked this post

Man Don't Dance

2. Senior Member
    Germany

Re: Updates/Requests/Improvements (post all noticed ISSUES and SUGGESTIONS here)

I am not sure if this is the right thread for this question but I give it a try:
    What do I have to do when I want to delete my account?
    I haven't found any button or menu item for that in my account settings.

EDIT: Never mind, turns out that I don't need that feature this year after all.

3. Administrator
    Croatia

Quote Originally Posted by Gordon_Shumway View Post
    I am not sure if this is the right thread for this question but I give it a try:
    What do I have to do when I want to delete my account?
    I haven't found any button or menu item for that in my account settings.

EDIT: Never mind, turns out that I don't need that feature this year after all.
    We do not support deletion of accounts, you are free to PM me/Matt if you wanna us to ban you per your request

4. Professor Goodfeels
    UK

Hey @Jukica. I have a problem again with my premium subscription. My account has reverted back to being a regular one, and when I check my paypal, it shows two pre-approved payments to ESC United, one on the 3rd of May this year, and one on the 4th of May (i'm guessing this has been caused from that time a year or two back when my subscription I thought had ended, and I forgot it was reoccurring, and I payed again?) I'm writing to you here to see first if this problem is able to be solved without me having to send pms, as I have nearly 500 messages, and I can't send anymore unless I trim my inbox down to 50 at this moment. That would be a big hassle, and I don't just want to wipe it clean without checking first if there's any messages there i'd like to keep a hold of.

Thanks in advance for your help

Thank you for the memories Valentina. My Last.fm page NO, be bolder, golden light for miles.
    2017 ranking 12. Portugal 10. Albania 8. Finland 7. Montenegro 6. San Marino 5. Italy 4. Malta 3. Lithuania 2. Norway 1. Denmark
    "do you wanna into my body? oh.. this oculd be udnerstood in a wrong way" - Whiteshoes aka ShoeFlo
    "Slay me Chiara non-camp masc icon new lewk habba Zarbun" - Lavieenrose
    "Thank you for your rent risky weave didn't Raint" - Connor with some wise words for me
    "a guy in a hat... must be a kai entry" StarGazer

5. Administrator
    Croatia

Quote Originally Posted by RainyWoods View Post
    Hey @Jukica. I have a problem again with my premium subscription. My account has reverted back to being a regular one, and when I check my paypal, it shows two pre-approved payments to ESC United, one on the 3rd of May this year, and one on the 4th of May (i'm guessing this has been caused from that time a year or two back when my subscription I thought had ended, and I forgot it was reoccurring, and I payed again?) I'm writing to you here to see first if this problem is able to be solved without me having to send pms, as I have nearly 500 messages, and I can't send anymore unless I trim my inbox down to 50 at this moment. That would be a big hassle, and I don't just want to wipe it clean without checking first if there's any messages there i'd like to keep a hold of.

Thanks in advance for your help
    I'll check it tonight
    Likes  RainyWoods liked this post

6. Administrator
    Croatia

@RainyWoods Sorry for delays, I didn't manage to catch enough time the last few days, I gave you a premium until 20th June, 2019
    Likes  RainyWoods liked this post

7. Veteran
    Yugoslavia

Hello, dear admins. ( @Jukica might want to be tagged for this too)

It seems like the problem with the Premium payment not being recognised persists. Is that correct, and could I get the Premium features unlocked manually in this case? I’ll gladly send proof via PM.

~ čuvam jedan svijet kad svi drugi odu; čuvam te dok sam živ ~

8. Administrator
    Croatia

Quote Originally Posted by Salmon View Post
    Hello, dear admins. ( @Jukica might want to be tagged for this too)

It seems like the problem with the Premium payment not being recognised persists. Is that correct, and could I get the Premium features unlocked manually in this case? I’ll gladly send proof via PM.
    Correct

9. Senior Member
    Italy

Hi, I used to be a Patreon member. I have not been in this forum a while so I stopped the payment for a while, but I notice that I have lost my 1000 message count and I am down to 50. Does this mean that once you stop paying, you lose the PM feature as well?! Or is it just a one time payment thing? I am a bit confused.Sole forums have it that once you pay one timr you can have the Premium features!

10. Veteran
    Israel

Anyone else seeing WooHoo News on the homepage instead of ESCUnited?
    Boom Boom il-bieb Onġi Onġi Onġella Boom Boom il-bieb Onġi Oh Kavallier