Page 125 of 125 FirstFirst ... 2575115121122123124125
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 1250

Thread: Updates/Requests/Improvements (post all noticed ISSUES and SUGGESTIONS here)

1. Senior Member
    Netherlands

Re: Updates/Requests/Improvements (post all noticed ISSUES and SUGGESTIONS here)

Hey I have three ideas especially made for all of the contests here. If you want to, I may want to do it myself, but I really don't care I just want it to be there, so if someone else wants one of these tasks. Please take it.

Idea 1: An agenda for FSC, NSC, WV may be WLSC, somewhere on this forum. (The problem is I don't know where to put it... So I couldn't start it right away.) Obviously this can be combined with the real ESC agenda!
    Idea 2: Front page top 3 desciptions of these contests(Or top 1) So every month I will write a story about the winners of all of these contests on the front page. Then we have more new content on the front page. And Advertisement for the contest.
    Idea 3: A thread for tips making scoreboards and Shows for FSC,WV and WLSC. Maybe I'm not the expert in this though.
    The NetherlandsBananBhutan

2. Loch Lomond
    Scotland

Re: Updates/Requests/Improvements (post all noticed ISSUES and SUGGESTIONS here)

Quote Originally Posted by Himan View Post
    Hey I have three ideas especially made for all of the contests here. If you want to, I may want to do it myself, but I really don't care I just want it to be there, so if someone else wants one of these tasks. Please take it.

Idea 1: An agenda for FSC, NSC, WV may be WLSC, somewhere on this forum. (The problem is I don't know where to put it... So I couldn't start it right away.) Obviously this can be combined with the real ESC agenda!
    Idea 2: Front page top 3 desciptions of these contests(Or top 1) So every month I will write a story about the winners of all of these contests on the front page. Then we have more new content on the front page. And Advertisement for the contest.
    Idea 3: A thread for tips making scoreboards and Shows for FSC,WV and WLSC. Maybe I'm not the expert in this though.
    #1 An agenda? I'm not exactly sure what you mean by that.
    #2 You mean like the news about Eurovision on the front page? That would be kinda cool actually. I used to do it in my own contest, news about the winner of the edition and the rest of top 3 and other stuff like that.
    #3 That would be helpful for quite a lot of people and in some cases even for the moderators who don't know how to do scoreboards. It would help everyone to understand scorewiz better. This however should be more of a suggestion for the said moderators of these contests, I don't know how Matt or Jukica can do it anything about it.
    RomaniaBigiciaScotland
    FSC 114: DespablitoNSC 161: Iridium
    WLSC157: Выше головы WV97: Greenwaves

3. Senior Member
    Netherlands

#1 that somewhere on this forum is a calendar with all the important dates of NSC, WLSC, FSC and so on Cause I always forget stuff, with so much to do. So I'm not the only one.
    #2 Yes, that's what I mean
    #3 I didn't know where to put it down, so here it is
    Likes  Gera11 liked this post

4. Loch Lomond
    Scotland

Quote Originally Posted by Himan View Post
    #1 that somewhere on this forum is a calendar with all the important dates of NSC, WLSC, FSC and so on Cause I always forget stuff, with so much to do. So I'm not the only one.
    Oh, I see! Lately I've been marking all my deadlines and stuff using Google Calendar Yes, it would certainly be quite handy
    RomaniaBigiciaScotland
    FSC 114: DespablitoNSC 161: Iridium
    WLSC157: Выше головы WV97: Greenwaves

5. Senior Member
    Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by Gera11 View Post
    Oh, I see! Lately I've been marking all my deadlines and stuff using Google Calendar Yes, it would certainly be quite handy
    Exactly I saw your post in the Spin-off too
    Likes  Gera11 liked this post

6. Legend
    Bulgaria
    Bulgaria - Bulgarie - България - Болгария

Hmm, is it only me or is the forum a few minutes ahead (for me it is 4)?
    Likes  AshleyWright liked this post

http://s27.postimg.org/ls78wb9ib/BULGARIA.png

7. Super Moderator
    Kazakhstan

I'm posting this to check that.

Edit: Yes. It's 4 minutes ahead.
    'Every day I feel like jesus' - Sultana
    'Britney Spears can't sing. She can quack, but she can't sing.' - lavieenrose

My current timezone is CET.

8. WorldVision Mod
    Sweden

nope, it is ahead. It's rather annoying tbh. Any chance you can fix it?

9. Legend
    Bulgaria
    Bulgaria - Bulgarie - България - Болгария

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyWright View Post
    nope, it is ahead. It's rather annoying tbh. Any chance you can fix it?
    Not only is it annoying, but it could be potentially misleading as to whether someone voted on time in one of the forum contests or not.
    Likes  AshleyWright liked this post

http://s27.postimg.org/ls78wb9ib/BULGARIA.png

10. Ninja
    Germany

Just post this to see if the time is still ahead.
    Okay, it still is ...