Page 127 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2777117123124125126127
Results 1,261 to 1,263 of 1263

Thread: Updates/Requests/Improvements (post all noticed ISSUES and SUGGESTIONS here)

1. Newbie
    Montenegro

Re: Updates/Requests/Improvements (post all noticed ISSUES and SUGGESTIONS here)

Quote Originally Posted by SabrinaCG View Post
    May someone please PM me? I signed up for the monthly premium access to be automatically debited, however I am not able to see that I can cancel this?
    When I click on "Premium Access" it shows what package I want to order and nothing else. Thank you in advance.
    @Jukica, we have been PMing but it is now a month with no resolution. I mean no disrespect, but this is pretty ludicrous that the person who supposedly handles this (and seemingly an admin) has not been online all this time to help.

The money really isn't the issue, it comes down to the principal at this point.

2. Hero
    Philippines

Re: Updates/Requests/Improvements (post all noticed ISSUES and SUGGESTIONS here)

Now with Youtube down, should we halt online contests until everything is resolved?

Edit: Nvm, thank God it's back up

♦ FSC: Midnight Sky ♦ NSC: Maalia ♦ WV: 3-song NF now up! ♦

3. Administrator
    Croatia

Quote Originally Posted by SabrinaCG View Post
    @Jukica, we have been PMing but it is now a month with no resolution. I mean no disrespect, but this is pretty ludicrous that the person who supposedly handles this (and seemingly an admin) has not been online all this time to help.

The money really isn't the issue, it comes down to the principal at this point.
    @Matt

He is handling this, so I am including him