Page 126 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2676116122123124125126127 LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 1266

Thread: Updates/Requests/Improvements (post all noticed ISSUES and SUGGESTIONS here)

Re: Updates/Requests/Improvements (post all noticed ISSUES and SUGGESTIONS here)

The website requires me to log in at times when I visit the forum itself, or the subforums (ESC 2019 - Song, Artist, NF Discussions for instance) and furthermore, the website is marked not secure.

2. Guru
    Netherlands

Re: Updates/Requests/Improvements (post all noticed ISSUES and SUGGESTIONS here)

The NetherlandsBananKenya

3. Newbie
    Montenegro

May someone please PM me? I signed up for the monthly premium access to be automatically debited, however I am not able to see that I can cancel this?
    When I click on "Premium Access" it shows what package I want to order and nothing else. Thank you in advance.

4. Administrator
    Croatia

Everyone, sorry for delays with answers, I am a bit more busy until late September since I am sorting out some private matters.
    @SabrinaCG I have PMed you
    @Himan Thanks for warning us, I will remove access to it.
    @LesterMalvo I will check it out with our technical team

5. Legend
    Cyprus

I don't know if this was mentioned again, but I think it's quite annoying to get notifications when I quote, like or mention someone's name. Do I have to do something in my settings or it's a general problem? For example, I got notifications about liking someone's comment or about quoting someone's post. It's my own activity, so unless I suffer from amnesia, I don't have to be notified about my activity as well!
    Likes  r3gg13, Gera11 liked this post

6. Administrator
    Croatia

Quote Originally Posted by CypriotGirl View Post
    I don't know if this was mentioned again, but I think it's quite annoying to get notifications when I quote, like or mention someone's name. Do I have to do something in my settings or it's a general problem? For example, I got notifications about liking someone's comment or about quoting someone's post. It's my own activity, so unless I suffer from amnesia, I don't have to be notified about my activity as well!
    @Trece

7. Guru
    Netherlands

Can someone take the sticky away in WLSC?
    Likes  Gera11 liked this post

The NetherlandsBananKenya

8. WorldVision Mod
    Cyprus

Can we add this emoji pls It's become a very important part of my forum life, and I hate having to go find the image to link it. Thank you forum gods. x
    Likes  Ausesken, DaFlo, RainyWoods, Gera11 liked this post

9. Administrator
    Croatia

@Himan Done already
    @AshleyWright It's not a problem to add new smileys, not sure when I'll have time to properly check this out, but I'll do it as soon as possible
    Likes  AshleyWright liked this post

10. WorldVision Mod
    Argentina

New emojis are needed, we gotta fresh things up

xtea

also when we post emojis like the ones in my signature, they often turn into �� Why is that?
    Likes  AshleyWright, Gera11 liked this post

be free my baby 💙 - Jhené