Page 129 of 129 FirstFirst ... 2979119125126127128129
Results 1,281 to 1,285 of 1285

Thread: Updates/Requests/Improvements (post all noticed ISSUES and SUGGESTIONS here)

1. ESC Moderator
    Scotland

Re: Updates/Requests/Improvements (post all noticed ISSUES and SUGGESTIONS here)

Forum is now working for me.
    Current 2019 ranking (23rd February) 12. Australia, 10. Estonia, 8. Albania, 7. Spain, 6. Czech Republic, 5. Latvia, 4. Italy, 3. Romania, 2. Germany, 1. Slovenia

2. Hero
    Austria

Re: Updates/Requests/Improvements (post all noticed ISSUES and SUGGESTIONS here)

My paypal account was charged with 20.99 € for premium subscription, but I do not have premium subscription.

So, please recharge my paypal account or let me have the premium subscription. Thx

That must have happened last year also, because I subscribed for premium two years ago. I just did not realize it.

Just cancelled the next automatic payment at January 29, 2020.

3. Addict
    Sweden

The forum clock is showing the wrong time for me. For example, the last post I see in ESC 2019 - Song, Artist, NF Discussions was made "Today 11:20", but it's only 09:22 here. I checked my settings, and the time zone is GMT +1 (which is correct) and DST correction is automatic. I understand that DST started today in the US, but why is my clock TWO hours off? It's not a big deal, I just thought I should report it.
    Likes  AshleyWright liked this post

4. Administrator
    Croatia

@Ezio Please PM me the screenshot that the payment is made, I will manually add it
    @Vittra This is due to USA DST yeah, I think that it's automatically, but I will try to check out about that

5. Junkie
    Sweden

When is the 2020 forum opening? Usually it's before the final.

And the top banner being so wide still annoys the crap out of me, makes the forum almost impossible to view on low resolution screens, particularly laptops (just resize the browser window to be narrower and you see what i mean)
    You a furry too? Join facebook.com/groups/EuroFurs