Page 126 of 126 FirstFirst ... 2676116122123124125126
Results 1,251 to 1,254 of 1254

Thread: Updates/Requests/Improvements (post all noticed ISSUES and SUGGESTIONS here)

Re: Updates/Requests/Improvements (post all noticed ISSUES and SUGGESTIONS here)

The website requires me to log in at times when I visit the forum itself, or the subforums (ESC 2019 - Song, Artist, NF Discussions for instance) and furthermore, the website is marked not secure.

2. Guru
    Netherlands

Re: Updates/Requests/Improvements (post all noticed ISSUES and SUGGESTIONS here)

The NetherlandsBananBhutan

3. Newbie
    Montenegro

May someone please PM me? I signed up for the monthly premium access to be automatically debited, however I am not able to see that I can cancel this?
    When I click on "Premium Access" it shows what package I want to order and nothing else. Thank you in advance.

4. Administrator
    Croatia

Everyone, sorry for delays with answers, I am a bit more busy until late September since I am sorting out some private matters.
    @SabrinaCG I have PMed you
    @Himan Thanks for warning us, I will remove access to it.
    @LesterMalvo I will check it out with our technical team