Page 127 of 130 FirstFirst ... 2777117123124125126127128129130 LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 1295

Thread: Updates/Requests/Improvements (post all noticed ISSUES and SUGGESTIONS here)

1. Newbie
    Montenegro

Re: Updates/Requests/Improvements (post all noticed ISSUES and SUGGESTIONS here)

Quote Originally Posted by SabrinaCG View Post
    May someone please PM me? I signed up for the monthly premium access to be automatically debited, however I am not able to see that I can cancel this?
    When I click on "Premium Access" it shows what package I want to order and nothing else. Thank you in advance.
    @Jukica, we have been PMing but it is now a month with no resolution. I mean no disrespect, but this is pretty ludicrous that the person who supposedly handles this (and seemingly an admin) has not been online all this time to help.

The money really isn't the issue, it comes down to the principal at this point.
    Likes  bURN liked this post

2. Wizard
    Philippines

Re: Updates/Requests/Improvements (post all noticed ISSUES and SUGGESTIONS here)

Now with Youtube down, should we halt online contests until everything is resolved?

Edit: Nvm, thank God it's back up

♦ "Liebe ist für alle da" - Leonora, DK 2019 ♦

3. Administrator
    Croatia

@Jukica, we have been PMing but it is now a month with no resolution. I mean no disrespect, but this is pretty ludicrous that the person who supposedly handles this (and seemingly an admin) has not been online all this time to help.

The money really isn't the issue, it comes down to the principal at this point.
    @Matt

He is handling this, so I am including him

4. Senior Member
    Canada

May someone please PM me? I signed up for the monthly premium access to be automatically debited, however I am not able to see that I can cancel this?
    When I click on "Premium Access" it shows what package I want to order and nothing else. Thank you in advance.
    There is also another option, you can do. Using "Patreon". I think Matt is in charge of that.

5. Veteran
    Czech Republic

Is escunited going to do / is able to do something about this? The site is blocked at my workplace + more importantly in every hotel I've been to this year (which is 10+ hotels at least as I travel a lot because of work). Not having access is causing problems for me for example when I need to access the forum because of the forum contests. Thanks. @Matt @Jukica

6. Administrator
    Croatia

Quote Originally Posted by nofuxCZ View Post
    Is escunited going to do / is able to do something about this? The site is blocked at my workplace + more importantly in every hotel I've been to this year (which is 10+ hotels at least as I travel a lot because of work). Not having access is causing problems for me for example when I need to access the forum because of the forum contests. Thanks. @Matt @Jukica

Unfortunately I am not sure, let's wait for Matt's reply about this.

I assume it could be because of internet provider or something, but I don't remember any issues recently :/

7. Wizard
    Philippines

The homepage logo no longer shows up for me (expired image hosting?)

8. Wizard
    Philippines

Quote Originally Posted by Eulaliya View Post
    The homepage logo no longer shows up for me (expired image hosting?)
    and it's actually just a typo on the link, as @theditz83 pointed out

9. Legend
    Bulgaria
    Bulgaria - Bulgarie - България - Болгария

The forum clock is 3 minutes ahead.
    http://s27.postimg.org/ls78wb9ib/BULGARIA.png

10. FSC Head Mod
    Norway

^^ Yup, same for me, forum clock is 3 mins ahead. As was mentioned when it happened last August, we hope this can be fixed quickly since it could be potentially misleading as to whether someone voted on time or not in one of our forum contests. Hopefully the tech guys will sort it out swiftly
    Likes  94ayd liked this post

<< Join the Fun at the Forum Song Contest (FSC)! >>