View Poll Results: How do you rate this song?

Voters
151. You may not vote on this poll

25 16.56%

10 6.62%

16 10.60%

19 12.58%

15 9.93%

15 9.93%

11 7.28%

11 7.28%

10 6.62%

6 3.97%

13 8.61%
Page 1 of 36 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: SLOVAKIA 2011 - TWiiNS - I'm Still Alive

SLOVAKIA 2011 - TWiiNS - I'm Still Alive

Performed by: TWiiNS
    Lyrics by: Bryan Todd, Sandra Nordstrom, Brano Jancich
    Composed by: Bryan Todd
    Language: English

[media=SLOVAKIA: TWiiNS - I'm Still alive]172[/media]

2. Veteran
    Sweden

Re: SLOVENSKO - Slovakia 2011

Slovakia will most probably withdraw ... It's a real pity though because they've send good entries on each try.

This year they send one of the best songs and people complained about the live-voice, last year they send a good ballad with that year's BEST live vocals... it doesn't matter what they do... they simply have no support of diaspora, blocks and other type of political voting...

I feel really sorry for them as they really tried hard, came back with a great pre-selection system and their entries are good and always has been. The most underrated country in ESC history simply thanks to politics

If another country would have send their entries they would have been in the final both 2009-2010.

3. Legend
    Belgium

Quote Originally Posted by A-lister
    Slovakia will most probably withdraw ... It's a real pity though because they've send good entries on each try.

This year they send one of the best songs and people complained about the live-voice, last year they send a good ballad with that year's BEST live vocals... it doesn't matter what they do... they simply have no support of diaspora, blocks and other type of political voting...

I feel really sorry for them as they really tried hard, came back with a great pre-selection system and their entries are good and always has been. The most underrated country in ESC history simply thanks to politics

If another country would have send their entries they would have been in the final both 2009-2010.

if this goes further maybe EBU has to decide to one semi 1 and first 10 to qualify automatically

4. Veteran
    Sweden

Quote Originally Posted by simmeke

if this goes further maybe EBU has to decide to one semi 1 and first 10 to qualify automatically
    How do you mean?

5. Legend
    Bulgaria
    Bulgaria - Bulgarie - България - Болгария

I didn't get that, either but a good suggestion will be to have a semi with the least successful ones and the other with the most. It does seems just a bit unfair, since one semi might deserve to have more than 10 qualify but after all, that also happened this year (semi 2).
    http://s27.postimg.org/ls78wb9ib/BULGARIA.png

6. Expert
    UK

Underrated? we've had two horribly bland songs from Slovakia and deserved the place they got.

Something less bland please Slovakia

7. Veteran
    Sweden

Quote Originally Posted by MrJadeEwen
    Underrated? we've had two horribly bland songs from Slovakia and deserved the place they got.

Something less bland please Slovakia
    I couldn't disagree any more... but if people like generic pop then maybe Slovakia's songs are "bland"...

secondly I was talking about Slovakia's whole Eurovision history... but you didn't even bother checking up their 90's entries yet you are fast in judgements...

Slovakia was underrated back during the 90's and was underrated now aswell... did you even notice how many ACTUALLY bland songs that got through to the final this year on the cost of others...?

I really feel sorry for Slovakia and I understand them very well if they decide to drop out. Nothing is good enough for Europe and even if it's good, Europe doesn't give a F since Slovakia is not named Turkey or Greece... sad but true.

8. Legend
    Bulgaria
    Bulgaria - Bulgarie - България - Болгария

1998 & 2010 deserved top 5 at least, 1996 a top 10, while 1994 ought to be in top 15 at least. 2008 was a little bit difficult to accept at first but I believe it did deserve the final more than some countries, now. To sum up, I agree that this is the most underrated country ever.
    http://s27.postimg.org/ls78wb9ib/BULGARIA.png

9. Veteran
    Sweden

Quote Originally Posted by 94ayd
    1998 & 2010 deserved top 5 at least, 1996 a top 10, while 1994 ought to be in top 15 at least. 2008 was a little bit difficult to accept at first but I believe it did deserve the final more than some countries, now. To sum up, I agree that this is the most underrated country ever.
    You meant 2009 not 2008 right?

Agree with what you said... 2009 was a little difficult but a grower and far more interesting than some that went through to the finals... and if the juries only cared for voices then this one should have gone to the final 100% since they were the best live vocals of 2009... but since it's Slovakia it's not interesting for the juries

Yes they're very underrated; small country, no strong voting block, no diaspora to help, not "politically enough important" and not "western or eastern enough" for ignorant voters/juries who still think of Europe as it was prior the fall of Iron curtain...

and unlike others, they still sing in their own language which is great.

10. Expert
    UK

horehronie was a song filled with no passion and apart from the costumes there was nothing exciting about it at all. if people really thought it should finish top 5 they would vote for it surely?

Page 1 of 36 1234511 ... LastLast