View Poll Results: How do you rate the entry?

Voters
171. You may not vote on this poll

17 9.94%

7 4.09%

5 2.92%

9 5.26%

16 9.36%

7 4.09%

7 4.09%

6 3.51%

15 8.77%

21 12.28%

61 35.67%
Page 3 of 49 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: MACEDONIA 2011 - Vlatko Ilievski - Rusinka

1. Administrator
    Croatia

Re: МАКЕДОНИJА - Macedonia (FYR) 2011

Kaliopi, Karolina or Elena Risteska

2. Expert
    Croatia

Definitely Kaliopi :-D I know I would vote for her. Of course if she has a good song
    Hey, I'm listening her song right now
    ONE OF CHARLIE'S ANGELS
    "Iíll kill you with my heels"

I definitely want None Nedelkovska to compete for Macedonia. I love her songs and i believe she would get a good result with a decent song.
    None Nedelkovska - Ne ne ne :

4. Veteran
    Canada

The only news I heard is that there will be an NF (and just one, NO semi-finals). And there is the rumour that Lambe would like to participate again.
    No other news as far as I know, and I thought they were gonna take next year seriously. That they would have talks about how to approach next year and succeed. What happened with that?
    It seems that many would follow Lena's style of songs next year, so it would be a good time to send an ethno-ballad (something like "Mojot Svet"). This time it should work! Or maybe even an ethno-pop (something like "Gypsy dance" or "Ninanajna"). As long as there will be NO ROCK (for the love of God, have mercy and don't send rock this time) and no weird mainstream Lena-type songs (cause we won't stand out and they won't vote us). Now, I'm finished.
    Isabella, LadyKiller and PashonFruit are Charlie's angels... and I'm Charlie!

5. Admin Schmadmin
    United States

The submissions period for the 2011 national selection for Eurovision in FYR Macedonia - Skopje 2011, is already open. Materials can be sent to the national broadcaster until December 15th. The final is expected to take place in February, although the exact date is yet unknown.
    It appears that the 2011 selection process in FYR Macedonia will feature only one show, to be held in February, although the national broadcaster MKRTV has not confirmed it yet.

Participation in Skopje 2011 is restricted to national citizens of FYR Macedonia.

As already announced, the new selection process in the country coincides with two new appointments in the FYR Macedonia delegation: Andrashevska Gordana, who has served for two years, hands in FYR Macedonia's top Eurovision job to Ljupco Stojanovski, editor at the Entertainment section in MKRTV. Meanwhile, Oliver Dimitrov will hold the post of artistic director of the national selection instead of Kokan Dimushevski.

http://esctoday.com/news/read/16284

6. Veteran
    Canada

People are mentioning Kaliopi. I would love that, but she is a judge in Macedonian Idol (the first season just kicked off). So, I wander if she will try. However, lately I haven't seen much of her on the idol panel (the camera is hiding her, probably because she is absent) and I might assume that she could work on a song that will be on Skopje-Fest (weather as a singer or as a writer).
    I hope that we won't see the likes of Ilievski, Belov, Next Time or any of the JJ/Mekic clan.
    Isabella, LadyKiller and PashonFruit are Charlie's angels... and I'm Charlie!

7. Amateur
    Macedonia

Quote Originally Posted by aletem View Post
    I hope that we won't see the likes of Ilievski, Belov, Next Time or any of the JJ/Mekic clan.
    Oh that is exactly who we'll be seeing I'm 99.9% sure.

I'd personally choose a no name like Ana Mickovska over Kaliopi, but that's not happening either :::

I think it will be another selection like last. Not looking forward to it...except for laughs

8. Wizard
    Canada

Since its an NF, I doubt Kaliopi will be entering as a singer but hopefully she'll write a song for a younger talent.

You should send song similar to Kaligula, its great!

http://i39.tinypic.com/35d993r.png

10. Veteran
    Sweden

^

You're not joking??

Page 3 of 49 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast