View Poll Results: How do you rate the entry?

Voters
325. You may not vote on this poll

144 44.31%

27 8.31%

26 8.00%

19 5.85%

8 2.46%

9 2.77%

9 2.77%

15 4.62%

10 3.08%

8 2.46%

50 15.38%
Page 88 of 91 FirstFirst ... 38788485868788899091 LastLast

Thread: FRANCE 2011 - Amaury Vassili - Sognu

1. Enthusiast
    United States

Re: FRANCE 2011 - Amaury Vassili - Sognu

Thanks, but I was actually referring to a video of Amaury's performance that had been recorded as a back-up during the jury rehearsal. For example, this is a video of Blue' performance from the jury rehearsal, not the final:

So, has anyone seen one for Amaury's jury rehearsal performance?

2. Junior Member
    Iran

Quote Originally Posted by ariadne24lucerne View Post
    Thanks, but I was actually referring to a video of Amaury's performance that had been recorded as a back-up during the jury rehearsal. For example, this is a video of Blue' performance from the jury rehearsal, not the final:

So, has anyone seen one for Amaury's jury rehearsal performance?
    OK I've got it. I'm looking for that if I find, I call you buddy.

3. Ninja
    Norway

Spain got a new chance last year, France should this year. Whats matter with the Germans.. but most of all EBU.

4. Junior Member
    Germany

I actually liked the studio record of the song but somehow on Saturday I couldn't feel the song. I always thought that Amaury sang sligtly too low, it didn't sound good somehow...
    Why don't you send Zaz? ;-) Germany loves her. No wait, don't. It would be a suicide to her career...

5. Amateur
    UK

If this really did fail due to technical issues, then I'm afraid the Germans have really ruined Eurovision this year given that they made a total mess of semi 1 as well!

6. Junior Member
    Germany

Quote Originally Posted by Sarang View Post
    If this really did fail due to technical issues, then I'm afraid the Germans have really ruined Eurovision this year given that they made a total mess of semi 1 as well!
    Germany "ruined" Eurovision? Messed up semi 1? Just because the commentators were mute for some minutes? As I don't define the quality of a show by the commentators but the presentation of the artists, I would say that you're pretty much exaggerating. And if there really were technical issues during France's performance, I'd feel sorry for Assaury and I guess the responsibles should apologize but still, the show was amazing.

7. Expert
    Belgium

It's sad if he had technical difficulties, That's really a shame, but why didn't he complained at the moment .

But really the show was wow. I have never seen such a beautiful show!

Membre de FURY
    Tous unis pour le FURY!

8. Banned
    Europe

I didn`t like the performance. He was lifeless on the stage...

9. Admin Schmadmin
    United States

I was incredibly disappointed in France. One of my favorite songs but it was a lifeless performance and Amaury was completely disconnected from the viewers. Maybe it was his nerves but it plays a big part in it. I had a bad feeling and I was right in the end, I still think Top 10 would have been appropriate but it wasn't meant to be. A lot of favorites flopped this year and France was one of them!

Quote Originally Posted by whatdoyouwant View Post
    Germany "ruined" Eurovision? Messed up semi 1? Just because the commentators were mute for some minutes? As I don't define the quality of a show by the commentators but the presentation of the artists, I would say that you're pretty much exaggerating. And if there really were technical issues during France's performance, I'd feel sorry for Assaury and I guess the responsibles should apologize but still, the show was amazing.
    Not only the commentators were mute for some minutes, everything was mute.. At least in Spain, we couldn't hear more than half of the Norwegian song.. So those who were watching for the first time, really had no idea how the song was.

France was my favourite, i love that song, but for me it was obvious that there were some technical problems. Amaury said in his FB that a claim was made by the Frech delegation, something like that.

J'entre en scène, et je n'ai pas de retour dans mon oreillette, j'essaie de régler mon boitier pour entendre quelquechose, car on n'a pas le droit de s'arrêter, rien n'y fait je commence à chanter sans aucun repère...et j'arrive finalement à me recaler au feeling. Pourquoi suis je le seul à avoir eu une coupure son? Je ne le saurais jamais!!! Même ,si une réclamation a été faite par la délégation Française!