View Poll Results: How do you rate the entry?

Voters
227. You may not vote on this poll
  • 12

    49 21.59%
  • 10

    16 7.05%
  • 08

    19 8.37%
  • 07

    16 7.05%
  • 06

    17 7.49%
  • 05

    19 8.37%
  • 04

    13 5.73%
  • 03

    13 5.73%
  • 02

    14 6.17%
  • 01

    7 3.08%
  • 00

    44 19.38%
Page 1 of 82 123451151 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 816

Thread: CROATIA 2011 - Daria Kinzer - Celebrate

  1. Administrator escYOUnited's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,185
    #1

    CROATIA 2011 - Daria Kinzer - Celebrate





    Performed by: Daria Kinzer
    Lyrics by: Andrea Čubrić
    Composed by: Boris Đurđević
    Lyrics: English

    [media=CROATIA: Daria Kinzer - Celebrate]155[/media]

  2. Veteran
    Romania
    lucian-crusher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    5,961
    Location
    Bucharest, Romania
    #2

    Re: HRVATSKA - Croatia 2011

    ET or Colonia!

  3. Administrator
    Croatia
    Jukica's Avatar
    Gender
    Female
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    13,878
    Location
    Croatia
    #3

    Re: HRVATSKA - Croatia 2011

    I think it's time for Colonia or Lana Jur?evi? (what a pity she didn't pass to Dora 2010 Kopija could be great song for Dora)

  4. Expert
    Croatia
    Isabella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,603
    Location
    Zagreb, Croatia
    #4

    Re: HRVATSKA - Croatia 2011

    I love Kopija and also think it would be great for ESC. And I would love to see Franka Bateli? next year representing Croatia
    ONE OF CHARLIE'S ANGELS
    "I’ll kill you with my heels"

  5. Veteran
    Romania
    lucian-crusher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    5,961
    Location
    Bucharest, Romania
    #5

    Re: HRVATSKA - Croatia 2011

    Quote Originally Posted by Jukica
    I think it's time for Colonia or Lana Jur?evi? (what a pity she didn't pass to Dora 2010 Kopija could be great song for Dora)
    Shame on me I forgot about Lana! She would be great to!

  6. Administrator
    Croatia
    Jukica's Avatar
    Gender
    Female
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    13,878
    Location
    Croatia
    #6

    Re: HRVATSKA - Croatia 2011

    Quote Originally Posted by lucian-crusher
    Quote Originally Posted by Jukica
    I think it's time for Colonia or Lana Jur?evi? (what a pity she didn't pass to Dora 2010 Kopija could be great song for Dora)
    Shame on me I forgot about Lana! She would be grat too!
    I agree she'll release a new album soon, I hope it'll be good ...

  7. Expert
    Croatia
    Isabella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,603
    Location
    Zagreb, Croatia
    #7

    Re: HRVATSKA - Croatia 2011

    I forgot to mention Bojan Jambroši?, I'll be so happy if he would represent Croatia
    ONE OF CHARLIE'S ANGELS
    "I’ll kill you with my heels"

  8. Super Moderator
    Serbia
    Milos-BC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    11,663
    Location
    Serbia
    #8

    Re: HRVATSKA - Croatia 2011

    Yeah, it's about time to see Colonia on ESC i think :P

    Lana or Franka would be awesome too
    "Budućnost pripada onima koji se najdalje i najduže sećaju prošlosti"



  9. Addict Lidija's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    252
    Location
    LJ
    #9

    Re: HRVATSKA - Croatia 2011

    Quote Originally Posted by Isabella
    I forgot to mention Bojan Jambroši?, I'll be so happy if he would represent Croatia


    Bojan for Zagreb 2011

    Did you see this by the way? Not sure who is cuter... Bojan or the bunny

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aa0KrYBanNE

  10. Expert
    Croatia
    Isabella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,603
    Location
    Zagreb, Croatia
    #10

    Re: HRVATSKA - Croatia 2011

    Quote Originally Posted by Lidija
    Quote Originally Posted by Isabella
    I forgot to mention Bojan Jambroši?, I'll be so happy if he would represent Croatia


    Bojan for Zagreb 2011

    Did you see this by the way? Not sure who is cuter... Bojan or the bunny

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aa0KrYBanNE
    No, I didn't. I see it the first time, very nice video
    It is difficult to decide, but I say Bojan
    He is just full of positive energy and has very good vocal abilities
    ONE OF CHARLIE'S ANGELS
    "I’ll kill you with my heels"

Page 1 of 82 123451151 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright © 2009-2018 escunited.com. All rights reserved. Designed by Trece All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:00.