o, ja mogu sve...

2. FSC Head Mod
    Norway

Re: FSC PROMOTIONS THREAD

3. FSC Head Mod
    Norway

FSC March 2010 - Norway

FSC Norway - March 2010 - Wig Wam - Do Ya Wanna Taste It

Representing Norway in FSC March 2010 is the popular Norwegian Glam-Rock group Wig Wam. The band consists of ナge Sten Nilsen (“Glam”) on vocals, Trond Holter (“Teeny”) on guitars, Bernt Jansen (“Flash”) on bass and リystein Andersen (“Sporty”) on drums.

Wig Wam was founded in 2001 in the town of Halden in リstfold county in south-eastern Norway. Before their establishment the band members were already active in the music business, playing in bands like Dream Police, Sha-Boom and others, or as solo artists. Wig Wam worked hard to get to the top of the national charts, starting their career with numerous live performances across the country, quickly becoming one of Norway's most popular live bands. Their fan base is known as Wig Wamaniacs.

Their debut-album came in 2004, but they achieved true national success and international attention after they won the Norwegian Melodi Grand Prix in 2005 with their popular song ”In My Dreams”. The song subsequently came a very good 9th in the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Kiev, Ukraine - and was included on the album ”Hard to Be a Rock 'n' Roller.. in Kiev!” released the same year.

Discography:

”667.. The Neighbour of the Beast” (2004)
    ”Hard to Be a Rock 'n' Roller” (2005)
    ”Hard to Be a Rock 'n' Roller.. in Kiev!” (2005)
    ”Wig Wamania” (2006)
    ”Live in Tokyo” (2007)
    ”Non Stop Rock'n'Roll” (January 2010)

In 2006 they released the album ”Wig Wamania” which included a very popular single and radio-hit called ”Gonna Get You Someday”. This was followed by a live-album ”Live in Tokyo” in 2007. And now in January 2010 their latest album called ”Non Stop Rock 'n' Roll” was released. The album has many catchy songs in their typical Glam-Rock style and also includes their 1st radio-single from the album, a popular song called ”Do Ya Wanna Taste It”, which is the song that represents Norway here in FSC March 2010. The album is currently in the Norwegian top 5 in the national album chart and has sold to Gold status.

Wig Wam are promoting their new album at the moment, while ナge ”Glam” Sten Nilsen also has solo projects (including some tv-projects and appearances) going. In addition, it was recently announced that Wig Wam will be the support act for the legendary international hard-rock group KISS at their Valhall-concert in Oslo on 14th June 2010, an honour for Wig Wam and a prestigious nod to their many fans nationally and internationally.

Our entry for FSC March is alas a new catchy Glam-Rock song, with music and text by ナge Sten Nilsen and Trond Holter of Wig Wam, with inspiration from the rock of the 1980s, performed with energy and enthusiasm by the Norwegian Glam-Rockers.

Below are the English lyrics for the song. We hope you’ll enjoy our entry!

Wig Wam - Do Ya Wanna Taste It

Do ya really wanna
    Do ya really wanna taste it!

Get it on, get on top
    Make a move extreme
    Make a pose
    Shortcut to your dreams.
    Float straight to the stars
    On that flying thing.

Getting high, getting brave
    Getting snowblind
    Game - set, go!
    Pick a tune
    Take a boon
    In a world beyond

Got a beat
    Got a heat
    On a phony string

Tear your world apart
    Once the magic starts

Do ya really wanna
    What’s going up must come down
    Do ya really wanna
    Baby you’re losing ground

Blind to what you'll soon become
    The mirror lies
    The whole world's wrong
    But you
    Dancing with your blinkers on
    Throw your dog the invisible bone

Say I do, say I will
    And put your jet in gear
    Anything to get you out of here
    Gotta go hit that ride
    To the setting sun

Pack it up, get ahead
    Gotta leave this mess
    Behind
    Gotta cruise from the blues
    Got a life to find

What you need's
    There to read
    On the dotted line

Kill your self-control
    Welcome to the show

Do ya really wanna
    Do ya really wanna

The mirror lies
    The whole world's wrong
    But you

Poison to your mind
    Double in disguise

Do ya really wanna
    Do ya really wanna

The mirror lies
    The whole world's wrong
    But you

Do ya really wanna
    Do ya really wanna

The mirror lies
    The whole world's wrong
    But you

-M

4. Veteran
    Romania

FSC March ROMANIA
    INNA - 10 minutes

[center:5f4gm9mf]Inna, is a Romanian dance singer from Mangalia, Romania. She debuted in 2008 with the album Hot, produced by Play & Win. The main single from the album, the eponymous "Hot", reached number one in Romania, Moldova, Bulgaria, Lebanon, Malta, Poland, Spain, Turkey, Russia, Hungary and Greece. The second single promoted from the album, "Love", reached number 16 in Kiss FM's Fresh Top 40 in its debut week. She was nominated for best singer and best single at the Eska Awards in Poland. Inna also released a single entitled "Deja Vu", in collaboration with Bob Taylor (aka Fizz), that was a major hit in Romania, Moldova, Bulgaria, Russia,The Netherlands and Hungary.

At the 2009 MTV Romania Music Awards held in Craiova, Inna won the best dance, best new act, best show and best border breaker awards making her the most successful singer from the show. The top two singles from her first album, "Hot" and "Love", received nearly 50 million YouTube views in under one year; "Hot" alone received 35 million views in a year, making her one of the most viewed Romanian singers on the internet. Inna signed a contract with United States based record label Ultra Records that will promote her single "Hot" in the United States, Canada and United Kingdom. In December 2009, "Hot" reached #1 on Billboard's Hot Dance Airplay chart, becoming the singer's first #1 song in the U.S.

Rock your body , c知on everybody
    Somebody stop me , when I dance I知 losing control
    You see me yo , this is stereo
    I wanna hear my song one time on the radio

I知 gonna do this step by step do it anyway got to feel your loving
    I知 gonna break even the law of the gravity to see you in the morning

Let me see your body move on the floor like ten minutes ago
    Shake shake shake your body, move on the floor like ten minutes ago
    Winning in every place cuz your my lucky ace, dj turn off the bass
    Winning in every place cuz your my lucky ace , everybody do it on the floor

I知 gonna break even the law of gravity to see you in the morning

Winning in every place cuz your my lucky ace , everybody do it on the floor

Rock your body , c知on everybody
    Somebody stop me , when I dance I知 losing control
    You see me yo , this is stereo
    I wanna hear my song one time on the radio

I知 gonna break even the law of gravity to see you in the morning

Winning in every place cuz your my lucky ace , everybody do it on the floor[/center:5f4gm9mf]

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/c.../13romania.png

I'm not always RIGHT, but I'm never WRONG!!!

5. Legend
    Ukraine

Ukraine decided to give a chance to outsiders of the 1st FSC because this band really improved themselves comparing to last year. This is the 2nd single from the upcoming 2nd album which will be released soon.
    Antytila have been nominated on the Best Ukrainian MTV EMA act thrice.
    The current song is about love triangle between 2 girls and 1 boy. Pink is a slang term for lesbians here.
    Really strong pro-gay song sung by straight men.

FSC MARCH - UKRAINE

http://y2u.be/--K2qsJFX1w

FSC MARCH 2010 BULGARIA

FSC March 2010 sees Grafa (The Duke) peform for Bulgaria. His real name is Vladimir Ampov and he was born 1978. His musical debut was for BNT's show Musical Wonderthek in 1988 with the song "I've been on this world for 10 years", followed by the "hit" song "Tangerines". His career goes mostly under the protection of BNT, for which he sings in different shows and concerts. His first international award comes in 1995 from a festival in Croatia. His first very successful album was in 2003, which stood at the top of BG TOP 100 for 7 weeks. In 2005 his duo with Mariq Ilieva "Kradena liubov (Stolen love)" becomes a hit and marks a spot on the MTV World Chart Express, between Bon Jovi and Mariah Carry.
    His song Ostavqsh sledi (You leave marks) is probably the most rhythmic he has ever done. His strength is in slow r&b songs, which made him popular. Actually, before Miro he was the most popular male pop singer in Bulgaria, he still is the favourite singer of the older generation, but the similar songs he kept doing decreased his popularity. Perhaps that's why he made Ostavqsh sledi and teamed up with Akaga to do something different. His latest song is his second with Akaga - Pesen za sybujdane (A Wake-up Song). Akaga aren't his only partners though, precisely an year ago he teamed up for the second time with famous pop singer (sharing the same decrese for the same reasons in her popularity) Mariq Ilieva and made a hit song - Chuvash li me (Do you hear me) (also shown on MTV's World Chart Express under 4th place). Its popularity also resulted in its parody - Mariq and Paragrafa - Chuvash li be (Do you f-king hear me)
    Grafa has also attempted on ESC in 2009 when his song was beaten by Krassimir Avramov. The song Vrag (Enemy) although reaching 5th place in the final voting and being produced by BNT, disappointed many of his fans. He admitted himself, that BNT invited him to use a song from his upcoming album for ESC and he never cared if he would win or not - he just used the stage of ESC to promote his album/single.
    In the beginning of the century Grafa had many songs like this ESC one, which I can't be bothered to search for and show you, but he was mostly famous for this one song - Seks za pari (Sex for Money).

7. Addict
    Serbia

FSC March entry for Serbia:

The Beatshakers ft. Alberto - Ma Cherie

Tu es dans mon coeur
    Cherie, tu es mon bonheur
    Reviens dans ma vie
    Cherie, je suis ton amis.
    Je te vois partout
    Mon chou, je taime pour toujours
    Ne me quitte pas
    Ce soir, reste avec moi.
    Dit moi que tu maimes ma cherie.

REFREN:
    Skoro svakog dana sanjam te
    Moj je 枴vot tu杪n bez tebe
    Sve na svetu meni bila si
    Budi opet moja macheri

8. FSC Head Mod
    Norway

9. FSC Head Mod
    Norway

FSC April 2010 - Norway

FSC Norway - April 2010 - Vidar Johnsen & Peter Nordberg - Om Du Vil Ha Meg

Representing Norway in FSC April 2010 is the popular Norwegian/Swedish Folk-pop duo Vidar Johnsen & Peter Nordberg.

Vidar Johnsen (born 24th November 1972 in Haugesund, in south-western Norway) is a well known Norwegian Folk-pop musician of many years, who sings in a very characteristic Haugesund-dialect. He started playing and singing from an early age and won a talent-contest arranged by a Norwegian magazine at the age of 14. His music career continued and escalated as he in 1999 joined Norway’s most famous Folk-rock band VAMP as main vocalist. They released several popular albums in the years that followed and often played live performances around the country. In the same period he released a few solo-albums though they received less success than the VAMP-offerings. His time with VAMP came to an end on 1st January 2007 when he left the band. At this time he came into contact again (see below for more details) with the Swedish musician Peter Nordberg, whom he had met several years earlier, and they decided to become a musical duo, a Norwegian-Swedish collaboration inside the field of Scandinavian (with Celtic references) Folk-pop music.

Peter Nordberg (born 1969) is a Swedish musician and songwriter who lives in Stockholm, Sweden. He lived abroad for many years, playing in a band in London in the early 1990s, afterwards in Italy, and then he went to Norway. In 1995 he moved to Stavanger (which is not that far from Haugesund) in south-western Norway where he a few years later released his debut-album on a local record label. It was during his stay in Norway in the late 1990s that he got to know Vidar Johnsen, quickly seeing a kinship in their approach to music and songwriting. They played a few concerts together but nothing more came of it. Then, many years later in 2006, as Vidar’s time with VAMP was coming to an end, they met up again, started talking and eventually decided that it could be fun to join forces and talents and make some music together. The result was the duo Johnsen & Nordberg.

Discography: Johnsen & Nordberg:

”Ord & ヨgonblick” (September 2007)
    ”M虱 & Mening” (October 2008)
    ”I Ild Og Vatten” (December 2009)

Their first album together was ”Ord & ヨgonblick” released in September 2007. It was characterized by songs in the Scandinavian Folk-pop genre (”visepop”/”Folk-pop”) sung both in Norwegian and Swedish by the duo, and accompanied by guitar and at times folkmusic-instrumentation. The first single from the album, ”Den morgenen” became very popular on Norwegian radio. Also the second single, ”Slukk min trst” became a radio-hit and the album sold 40.000 copies. Johnsen & Nordberg held many concerts promoting the album, enjoying the live performances. The second album, released in October 2008, was called ”M虱 og mening”. It included another popular radio-hit, ”P vift” as well as 10 other songs in their - by now - typical musical style. Though not as commercially successful as the first album, it sold fairly well and gained fairly good critical acclaim in the national media.

Their third and latest album is called ”I Ild Og Vatten” (”In Fire and Water”), released in December 2009. Another fan-favourite, the album gained fair praise in several Norwegian newspapers. The first single from this album was ”Evelina”, another popular radio-hit in the past few months. We have, however, chosen another of the album’s very good songs, ”Om Du Vil Ha Meg” (”If You Want Me”) as Norway’s entry here in FSC April 2010.

The Folk-pop duo have decidedly had more commercial success in Vidar Johnsen’s Norway than in Peter Nordberg’s Sweden, probably due to the much bigger music market in Sweden with an abundance of artists, groups, bands and record companies which makes it harder to break through there, and they have also received more media coverage in Norway. Nothing seems, however, to indicate that they will stop their mutually fruitful and beneficial musical collaboration any time soon. There will be more to come from Johnsen & Nordberg, that is for sure!

Our entry for FSC April is alas a melodious Scandinavian Folk-pop song written by Johnsen & Nordberg themselves, a song which in style some might describe as a cross between Norwegian VAMP and Swedish Nordman. It has rhythm, power and melody and makes for a fascinating musical experience, in good Scandinavian Folk-pop tradition.

Below are the Norwegian (dialect) - and the approximate Swedish - lyrics for the song (see the relevant verses), as well as an English interpretation (translation) of the lyrics that I have made to convey the meaning. We hope you’ll enjoy the Norwegian entry for April!

Vidar Johnsen & Peter Nordberg - Om Du Vil Ha Meg (“If You Want Me”)

I hav og hei, og vill en veg / On oceans and in hills, and on wild treks
    Var eg p jakt, av all mi makt / I was hunting to the best of my power
    Men se, n legges v蚪en ned / But look, now the weapons have been laid down

N st蚌 eg her med brutt gev誡 / Here I stand with my broken rifle
    Med knust kanon og lauspatron / With broken cannon and blank cartridges
    Eg er, p bare kner, og ber / I am on my knees, praying

Eg er fullstendig uten kl誡 / I am completely without clothes
    Uten maske, bare meg / Without a mask, only me
    Eg ber til deg / I pray to you

Ja, eg ba deg, og eg sa deg / Yes, I asked you and I told you
    Kom, og ta meg som en mann du / Come, and take me as a man
    Hvis du kan / If you can

I ur og skur l虍 jag p lur / In trees and bushes I lay in wait
    Jag trotsa lag der i mitt jag / I lay there waiting for my prey
    Men se, nu 舐 kraften slut / But look, now the power is gone

Om du har et 舐ligt svar / If you have an honest answer
    Hela jag vill hos dej var / All of me wants to be with you
    Jag blev, en pojke nu til slut / I became, a boy now at last

Jag lever inte som forut / I don’t live as before
    Jag har tro p mej och dej / I believe in you and me
    S stanna kvar / So stay here

Er du med mej du s svara nu / If you are with me, then answer me now
    Jag ger mitt kdt og blod / I give my whole body
    S visa mot / So have courage

Om du vil ha meg, kan du ta meg / If you want me, then take me
    Og beholde alt du tar / And keep all you take
    Om eg kan f deg skal eg fl deg / If I can have you, then I will rid you
    For de kl誡 som kroppen har / Of the clothes that cover your body

Du er s herligt du som den du er / You are so wonderful being as you are
    Nu st蚌 du her som den du er / Now you stand here as you are
    Og hvis du vil at det skal bli oss to / And if you wish for us to become one
    S v誡 s god / Then you are welcome

I sol og is p alle vis / In sunshine and ice, in all ways
    I vinter svart og veralt / In the darkness of winter and everywhere
    Men se, til slut s sa det stopp / But look, in the end it came to a halt

Jag er hos dej med hela mej / I am with you with all of me
    Och vill og alt, och stt og salt / Wild and all, sweetness and salt
    Jag er ber臈d p n舖ta steg / I am prepared for the next step

Med sjel og sinn og med en kropp / With soul and mind and body
    Hver gang du sku gi et vink / Every time you would give me a wink
    Ja f et blikk / Yes, to get a look in return

Eg er rede, for s蚣n er det / I am ready, because this is the way it is
    Du ska s gjerne f du hvis du m / You may have it if you must

Om du vil ha meg, kan du ta meg / If you want me, then take me
    Og beholde alt du tar / And keep all you take
    Om eg kan f deg skal eg fl deg / If I can have you, then I will rid you
    For de kl誡 som kroppen har / Of the clothes that cover your body

-M

FSC APRIL 2010 SLOVAKIA

Tina feat. Rytmus - Pribeh ("Story" in english)

Lyrics:

Tak nepla?, ke? ty ver mi posledn kr疸
    To vrav st疝e a 枡 sa nem疥 b?
    ?o mi to d疱a je ?ist prv pl疣
    Rie喨m len hudbu a len s tebou sp疱am
    A ke? sme spolu samy tak to nejde,
    Len m疱ne rukou, ve? to h疆am prejde
    Hrdlo mi zviera pocit pr痙dna m疥
    Na ten chlad dotyk viac nepom疉a
    Je koniec nie je cesty sp?
    Ja viem to
    Je koniec kde sme ja a ty