Page 605 of 605 FirstFirst ... 105505555595601602603604605
Results 6,041 to 6,048 of 6048

Thread: How do you feel?

1. Female Homo Nescientis
    Spain

Re: How do you feel?

I hate my father, I want to leave and don't see him ever again.
    Edit: I've even cancelled the celebration of my birthday with my family because I don't want to sit in the same table as him.

иииииииииииииииииииииииииииииии

"In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends"

2. Legend
    Italy

So there's this campaign I'd been doing some work for this semester. For the first time in my student years, I really got along great with the people who I was working with, and they seemed to be receiving my work quite well. Some of them encouraged me to apply for a paid position in the campaign, so I did. Fast forward to yesterday, and I didn't get it. It was a bit of a surprise, I'll admit, and I'd put a lot of things on hold to put work into the campaign & applying for this position. There are other things I can pursue, but I was still a little disappointed. Not super disappointed, though, and I thought I'd just get over it, move past it, pick myself up, dust myself off, etc.

Key words being "I thought." I'm really lonely out here in Ohio. Four years of uni here have put me in a really bitter, angry, resentful headspace, and I've been really scared & unwilling to go out and try to meet people. Yesterday was a reminder that the person I was closest to was the person who broke the news to me & that besides that, I don't really have anyone around Ohio to talk to about being disappointed. That became kind of a vicious cycle, and since yesterday, I've just been feeling really lonely and sad.

At least I'm on my way out of here (here being rural Ohio) for the weekend & seeing @Lupus. I just had a good cry in an airport restaurant, which was a little humiliating, but it was also a little therapeutic. Wherever I go, I'm sure things will look up. Maybe it'll be good to cut myself off from Ohio in a way.

2018 Ranking: 12 IL 10 SM 8 EE 7 RO 6 MD 5 ME 4 SL 3 GE 2 CH 1 PT
    "Well, I just did."
    -RainyWoods
    No quality? Be serious. You are allowed to dislike the song, but looking at it objectively, to say it has NO quality at all, is pushing bounds of reality.
    Sent from a laptop that adds odd spaces after I so please excuse

3. Prosecco Drinker
    Morocco

^ Pretty much sums up how Im feeling
    Likes  Ausesken liked this post

esc87fan: *grabs Nicholas123 and washes his mouth out for stealing chocolate*

4. Prosecco Drinker
    Morocco

Well I feel great after my exam due to the fact the topic my lecturer picked was statutory interpretation since i had key cases lined up for it compared to Civil Justice Systems and Judicial Precedent. The case anlysis went good and easily smashed

esc87fan: *grabs Nicholas123 and washes his mouth out for stealing chocolate*

5. Female Homo Nescientis
    Spain

----

"In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends"

6. Active Member
    Lithuania

I have a cold and it's really bothersome.

7. Female Homo Nescientis
    Spain

I’m exhausted, but very satisfied because today Barcelona wasn’t as crowded as usual (except the area of the Sagrada Famьlia, omg...) and I’ve enjoyed very much places I used to hate before because of the crowd (La Rambla, Passeig de GrЯcia).
    Likes  Hele. liked this post

8. Legend
    United States

One of my coworkers is selling essentially all of her worldly possessions (including her cat) to live in a catamaran full-time.

I admire her, and it makes me think of what really matters in life.
    Likes  Nicholas123, Yoni, JSSArcos, Hele. liked this post

Membre fier de FURY > Tous unis pour le FURY