Page 642 of 642 FirstFirst ... 142542592632638639640641642
Results 6,411 to 6,419 of 6419

Thread: How do you feel?

1. Junkie
    Spain

Re: How do you feel?

Edit: nevermind, what I wrote is not important.

Telling exactly how I feel: I'm pretty well, I feel optimistic about getting a permanent contract in my work (it seems pretty possible), which would change everything... I'm looking forward to buying my own appartment -and decorate it like I want XD-.
    Likes  Gera11, r3gg13, DenizESC, JSSArcos liked this post

Nothing holding me down now

2. Wizard
    Philippines

Meltdown post - that explains the reason why I'm being so forlorn due to a weakness I'm trying to get over...

They call me the destroyer of things. That is the reason my family was furious of me due to my somewhat clumsy nature - the most recent one concerning my old computer - I was to blame for its untimely demise. And thus began my worst meltdown.
    It eventually ended but has left me with a stigma in my personality. And I struggle between denying and accepting what bad things have come on my way. Oh well...

♦ 2019 ranking: 12 ES 10 AL 8 LV 7 IT 6 SI 5 AU 4 HR 3 RO 2 FR 1 CZ ♦

3. Junkie
    Spain

- - - -

4. Junkie
    Spain

*tells a problem/feeling directly to that person*
    “No no no, it’s all in your head, you’re talking non-sense and now I will ignore you, bye.”
    *feels bad as the problem/feeling is still there getting worse and she can’t talk about it with that person because she won’t be understood, will be somehow called crazy and will be ignored again, and doesn’t want to argue and lose this person. She keeps that feeling in silent for weeks, it hurts her*

*weeks later she tells another person about how she feels because she needs to be listened by somebody and make sure she is not crazy, and that person is obviously not going to do it. She still fears this person will just say that she is ‘crazy’ again and won’t bother to prove her wrong. It is all making her think that she is losing her sanity and that she is not good enough and will never be*

*some time later she gets tired of this and tells again what she thinks to that person and tells the truth*
    “What? You talked behind my back? If you have a problem with me, tell it to me, not to others. And you talk non-sense anyway. You are toxic. Now I will ignore you again because I’m annoyed, bye.”

Conclusion: if she talks directly to the person=wrong / if she talks to someone else=wrong. If she had gone to a psychologist and told them about this problem, that would also be talk behind their back and a reason to get angry? Because the only reason she spoke to another person is that she needed to vent and also check that they would feel the same as her, which would mean she is not mad. Would she have spoken to others had she been listened properly by that person? She wouldn’t have needed it. And the last conclusion is that making someone believe they are crazy, that they are never right and only ‘see ghosts’, and undermining their self-esteem is the worst kind of toxicity, the one that at some point makes attractive the idea of throwing yourself on the railway. Instead of getting angry, be thankful because she talked to others that made her not give up on life.
    Likes  DaFlo, r3gg13, DenizESC liked this post

5. Junkie
    Spain

Tired but super satisfied. Since the new library opened again in the new location, it's 4x bigger than before and it's much more visible to people, but the number of workers is the same, so working under pressure is the usual thing now. According to our statistics, the daily users of the library have tripled, and their requests are more precise -they look for a very specific kind of book, which takes more time to look for them- or take more time -like making them their library card-. However, meeting so many people I hadn't seen before is great, most of them are really nice, and helping them find what they are looking for makes me feel very useful.

The sad thing these days is that one of the people that supported me most when I started here has serious health problems and he's in hospital since several weeks

6. Wizard
    North Korea

Quote Originally Posted by DannyDS View Post
    I am one step closer to getting my dream job!

Today I have received an invitation to take part in the selection for the position of administrative assistant for the city of Antwerp!

The exams are on 8th February and afterwards there will be an interview (the week of the 11th) and they'll make their decision on the 18th

I NEED THIS.
    I failed lol. I felt like a complete waste of space on this planet for a couple of days. Random ass test. Totally vague and practically no time to deliver a decent result. It really made me feel like I wasn't worth it and that I was intellectually incapable to function properly.

Bah, awful feeling. Never again.

ANYWAY. I have now applied for a job at the federal government, department of Home Affairs. I already passed the first screening (hurray!!!!) and next Wednesday, 20th February, I have 3 exams.

Been studying so hard. Honestly. Wish me luck, I'll keep you guys updated on my progress.

Also, I'm very close to leaving this country because I get one rejection after another and I literally can't anymore. I'm done.
    Likes  Gera11 liked this post

Completely reborn.

7. Junkie
    Spain

Quote Originally Posted by DannyDS View Post
    I failed lol. I felt like a complete waste of space on this planet for a couple of days. Random ass test. Totally vague and practically no time to deliver a decent result. It really made me feel like I wasn't worth it and that I was intellectually incapable to function properly.

Bah, awful feeling. Never again.

ANYWAY. I have now applied for a job at the federal government, department of Home Affairs. I already passed the first screening (hurray!!!!) and next Wednesday, 20th February, I have 3 exams.

Been studying so hard. Honestly. Wish me luck, I'll keep you guys updated on my progress.

Also, I'm very close to leaving this country because I get one rejection after another and I literally can't anymore. I'm done.
    Good luck with those exams! And whatever happens, don't give up and most of all, don't let it make you feel less talented than others! I spent a lot of time trying to find a job and it was really difficult back then because the unemployment in Spain was crazy, I was about to leave when I found my current job and I absolutely love it.
    Likes  DannyDS liked this post

8. Enthusiast
    Germany

At the Moment i feel me very sad. I´ve lost my job and i dont know how to pay my
    invoice. I´m not the healthiest and so makes my complete situation me very sad

9. Junkie
    Spain

Since a week ago I have a persistent cough, especially in the night, because I catched a cold. In the last hours I even feel I'm going to throw up when I cough.
    Nothing holding me down now