Page 618 of 618 FirstFirst ... 118518568608614615616617618
Results 6,171 to 6,177 of 6177

Thread: How do you feel?

1. Professor Goodfeels
    UK

Re: How do you feel?

I feel kind of low today but I need to make like this dog here and just turn things around.

It is hard though sometimes. I keep thinking about my birthday that's coming up. 28. Another year gone and i'm still in this weird bubble. My health hasn't improved, both mentally and physically, and my situation is still the same. With age i'm getting wiser and i've never been more in touch with who I am than at this moment.. but then who I am is a greatly flawed person, filled with just as much hate as there is love. I just keep one part very well contained (miraculous really). To make any kind of change i've got to make a push beyond any push i've ever made before, and lose this really weird self pride and fear of judgement I have that stops me from taking any hands of help that are there. I need to turn "I can't" into "I can". The more and more I think about the situation i'm in it's bizarre. There was just a moment in my life where everything got sucked out from me, and getting it back has been hard, and i'm still a work in progress. At the same time though I feel i'm getting somewhere at least. I'm still a mess and everything is the same, but for the first time I feel like if I can get out of this whole palaver, I could be a darn decent person and make someone really happy. I think ultimately that is what life is about. Finding yourself. Finding someone. Finding happiness. Everyone has different journeys and we shouldn't be ashamed of the paths we've had to walk down to reach our destinations. The tougher the road, the juicer the riches even. I know when I finally get what i'm seeking from life that it's going to be sublime, and i'll have a very different level of appreciation for it because of what i've been through. I'm so hungry for it and I think that actually makes me sort of lucky. It is admittedly really, really tough though. I just want to be happy and well. I hope I can get there soon, and give something to this world or at very least, someone. I cook a mean jacket potato and am great at massages (got my cats approval).

#DeepStuff
    Likes  Eulaliya, whiteshoes, mauve, DaFlo, JSSArcos, DenizESC liked this post

Thank you for the memories Valentina. My Last.fm page NO, be bolder, golden light for miles.
    2017 ranking 12. Portugal 10. Albania 8. Finland 7. Montenegro 6. San Marino 5. Italy 4. Malta 3. Lithuania 2. Norway 1. Denmark
    "do you wanna into my body? oh.. this oculd be udnerstood in a wrong way" - Whiteshoes aka ShoeFlo
    "Slay me Chiara non-camp masc icon new lewk habba Zarbun" - Lavieenrose
    "Thank you for your rent risky weave didn't Raint" - Connor with some wise words for me
    "a guy in a hat... must be a kai entry" StarGazer

2. Ninja
    Portugal

Very happyyyyyy !!!

I'm going now to a music festival !
    FSC - Portugal Beatriz Pessoa-Everyday Fights
    WV - London TBA

3. Ninja
    Germany

Quote Originally Posted by JSSArcos View Post
    Very happyyyyyy !!!

I'm going now to a music festival !
    Tell us which one and how it was when you are back! Have fun!
    Likes  JSSArcos liked this post

4. Ninja
    Portugal

Quote Originally Posted by mauve View Post
    Tell us which one and how it was when you are back! Have fun!
    I'm happy but very tired now .

I arrived home a few minutes ago, the festival is 20 km from my grandparents' house .

The Festival is called Vodafone Paredes de Coura 2018 ! It is one of the most popular festivals in Portugal (maybe the 2 or 3) .They must pass through the festival around the 100 thousand people.

The festival is more of rock, to the end of the night more electronic,I saw it today CONAN OSIRIS,GRANDFATHER'S HOUSE,KING GIZZARD & THE LIZARD WIZARD,LINDA MARTINI,MARLON WILLIAMS,THE BLAZE.

*red = portuguese band

I'm going again to the festival on the 18th, mainly see Arcade Fire

*Today's Linda Martini Concert Photo (21:20) I was very close to the stage, so it's hard to know myself
    Likes  RainyWoods, mauve, Dodiih, DenizESC liked this post

FSC - Portugal Beatriz Pessoa-Everyday Fights
    WV - London TBA

5. Professor Goodfeels
    UK

@JSSArcos Woah that lineup looks great Glad you had fun. I absolutely love Big Thief (I had them in a WorldVision NF actually a while back), and Kevin Morby + King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard are awesome too. See Big Thief perform if you can fit them in without missing Arcade Fire, Joao. I think you'd enjoy them.

Here are my two faves by them:

Likes  JSSArcos, Eulaliya, mauve liked this post

Thank you for the memories Valentina. My Last.fm page NO, be bolder, golden light for miles.
    2017 ranking 12. Portugal 10. Albania 8. Finland 7. Montenegro 6. San Marino 5. Italy 4. Malta 3. Lithuania 2. Norway 1. Denmark
    "do you wanna into my body? oh.. this oculd be udnerstood in a wrong way" - Whiteshoes aka ShoeFlo
    "Slay me Chiara non-camp masc icon new lewk habba Zarbun" - Lavieenrose
    "Thank you for your rent risky weave didn't Raint" - Connor with some wise words for me
    "a guy in a hat... must be a kai entry" StarGazer

6. Ninja
    Germany

Quote Originally Posted by JSSArcos View Post
    I'm happy but very tired now .

I arrived home a few minutes ago, the festival is 20 km from my grandparents' house .

The Festival is called Vodafone Paredes de Coura 2018 ! It is one of the most popular festivals in Portugal (maybe the 2 or 3) .They must pass through the festival around the 100 thousand people.

The festival is more of rock, to the end of the night more electronic,I saw it today CONAN OSIRIS,GRANDFATHER'S HOUSE,KING GIZZARD & THE LIZARD WIZARD,LINDA MARTINI,MARLON WILLIAMS,THE BLAZE.

*red = portuguese band

I'm going again to the festival on the 18th, mainly see Arcade Fire

*Today's Linda Martini Concert Photo (21:20) I was very close to the stage, so it's hard to know myself
    Sounds like it was huge fun! Arcade fire was here in Berlin a few days ago actually! Great band, fantastic music! I will be at another concert next week myserlf. Can't wait, since it has been a while since I was at a concert! Enjoy Arcade Fire on the weekend!
    Likes  JSSArcos liked this post

7. Ninja
    Germany

Didn't know where to put it, but the Soul legend Aretha Franklin died. Rest in peace, Aretha!
    Likes  MyHeartIsYours liked this post