Page 649 of 649 FirstFirst ... 149549599639645646647648649
Results 6,481 to 6,486 of 6486

Thread: How do you feel?

1. WorldVision Mod
    Spain

Re: How do you feel?

Raise your hand if you're sick to death of being treated like a doormat by literally everyone.

Likes  Gera11, DenizESC liked this post

FSC United Kingdom
    Grace Carter - Heal Me
    WV Western USA
    ILLENIUM - Crashing ft. Bahari
    NSC Solentoya
    RIYA - Polyusy

2. Junkie
    Spain

I once cared about others and honestly the only I got was being the second choice and not being cared about. I've learnt that people don't want friends that only care about them. They want friends that make funny comments, and if they also care about them, yet better. Well, what a disgrace for me: I'm not funny, I was born a boring person, who loves staying at home instead of going to parties, who is very limited when it comes to social interaction... So caring about others is absolutely useless in this sense because I lack the main ingredient: I am not funny. And if being an empathic person was my only virtue, now I don't even have this ... because my problems required paying all my attention to myself. It sounds very egoist and egocentric, but I've had enough of thinking of others and leaving myself abandoned because I lose time waiting for someone to heal me.
    The good thing is that, ok, now I'm a damn egoist and insensitive person, but at least I don't see everything dark like I used to see it. And this is a true liberation for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Ausesken View Post
    I once cared about others and honestly the only I got was being the second choice and not being cared about. I've learnt that people don't want friends that only care about them. They want friends that make funny comments, and if they also care about them, yet better. Well, what a disgrace for me: I'm not funny, I was born a boring person, who loves staying at home instead of going to parties, who is very limited when it comes to social interaction... So caring about others is absolutely useless in this sense because I lack the main ingredient: I am not funny. And if being an empathic person was my only virtue, now I don't even have this ... because my problems required paying all my attention to myself. It sounds very egoist and egocentric, but I've had enough of thinking of others and leaving myself abandoned because I lose time waiting for someone to heal me.
    The good thing is that, ok, now I'm a damn egoist and insensitive person, but at least I don't see everything dark like I used to see it. And this is a true liberation for me.
    I am funny when I'm with my close friend circle. I don't need to be funny around people I am not that close. (I can't even be if I try hard.) Judging on the fact that you lack a real close friend circle, it seems to me quite normal you are what you consider yourself "boring". This also depends on if/how comfortable you are around the people you get to be close with. If they somehow make you nervous (because you're trying hard to be in their attention), that is a problem. I don't think you are unfunny, you just don't have these kind of people to bring up your funny side. Communication is two sided stick afterall.
    Likes  Yoni liked this post

4. Junkie
    Spain

Quote Originally Posted by LesterMalvo View Post
    I am funny when I'm with my close friend circle. I don't need to be funny around people I am not that close. (I can't even be if I try hard.) Judging on the fact that you lack a real close friend circle, it seems to me quite normal you are what you consider yourself "boring". This also depends on if/how comfortable you are around the people you get to be close with. If they somehow make you nervous (because you're trying hard to be in their attention), that is a problem. I don't think you are unfunny, you just don't have these kind of people to bring up your funny side. Communication is two sided stick afterall.
    Oh, I was being kind of ironical, I’m definitely NOT a boring person. I’m funny in my own way. The problem is that very few people get to know this side of me because they leave me as their second or third choice before I can show it to them they prefer spending their time with someone openly cool and funny, which I now understand btw, it makes sense. Luckily I do have a friend that has been like my alter ego since 2008 when we met at uni, that’s why I know I’m not boring at all.

Edit: as I don't like going out in the night, and I feel uncomfortable in parties and group conversations, they get tired of me easily XD. They find me boring in this sense, because this is something that's not gonna change even if you are a true friend of mine.

5. Legend
    United States

Today was a big day for me. I took my qualifying exam today (it's an exam that includes all the topics covered in the first year of the doctoral program). I was preparing for it for the past month and a half. I have never been so anxious for a test in my life. I'm so glad that it's over. Now, it's the waiting game to get my results back. I'm hoping that I don't have to retake it .
    Likes  Ausesken, AlekS, JSSArcos, blue00eyes, Gera11 liked this post

Membre fier de FURY > Tous unis pour le FURY

6. Junkie
    Spain