Page 648 of 649 FirstFirst ... 148548598638644645646647648649 LastLast
Results 6,471 to 6,480 of 6489

Thread: How do you feel?

1. Wizard
    Germany

Re: How do you feel?

My mom had a circulatory collaps yesterday again. She is stabalized now, but I have to take care the next days. Won't be able to be here a lot again. I feel so anxious about mom, knowing that one day she will pass away like this. Breaks my heart since I love her so much and can't even imagine a life without her. I hope she will soon be better again.
    “Where words leave off, music begins.” ― Heinrich Heine

2. Super Moderator
    Serbia

Quote Originally Posted by mauve View Post
    My mom had a circulatory collaps yesterday again. She is stabalized now, but I have to take care the next days. Won't be able to be here a lot again. I feel so anxious about mom, knowing that one day she will pass away like this. Breaks my heart since I love her so much and can't even imagine a life without her. I hope she will soon be better again.

Very sorry to hear that

Things like these are tragic for me and one humanitarian work that I am in involved in........will hopefully ensure that things like these don't happen to people anymore.

I hope your mother feels better soon!
    "Budućnost pripada onima koji se najdalje i najduže sećaju prošlosti"

3. Wizard
    Philippines

"Remember that just because your favourite is out, that doesn't mean you can't still love it. ... Something has to not make the final, and it doesn't devalue the song if it NQs." -mundueftirmer on Twitter

Now I realise the parallels of an ESC robbery to any song contest robbery, especially with semis. That hits me right in the feels everytime the semi qualifications are over. Especially in WV, when I've managed to qualify only 11 out of 40 entries (equivalent to Andorra/Slovakia/San Marino/Montenegro in ESC when qualifications happen once in a blue moon).

And just quoting for motivation:
    Quote Originally Posted by Stargazer View Post
    That's the game though. We all take part knowing how long each edition takes, knowing that we could very well fail every single time or do really poorly, despite putting all that time and effort into it. Some members have failed to qualify 30, 40 or maybe even 50 or 60 times. It's always heartbreaking to flop, I think I have failed to qualify 35 times by now. The point isn't really to win or end up in the top ten every single edition, though. The point is to have fun, share music you love and discover new music from all around the world. Any success you might have as a participant is just icing on the cake.
    Likes  Stargazer liked this post

♦ "Liebe ist für alle da" - Leonora, DK 2019 ♦

4. Addict
    UK

Hmm I've got the feeling that something really important is happening tonight but I can't quite put my finger on it...
    Likes  lavieenrose, MyHeartIsYours liked this post

5. Legend
    United States

This is an important thread for people to support each other and unleash and talk through negative emotions, so I'm just warning you from the jump that this post will be not that.

So I have this friend [NAME REDACTED HERETOFORE REFERRED TO AS NR] whom I've known since we were 3 and 4, and we've been thick as thieves ever since to the point that we pretty much think of each other as brother and sister. Over the course of the last week, I've at long last gotten the chance to meet NR's boyfriend of roughly two years in person (we now live halfway across a continent from each other so hadn't before now). Now, I've turned against almost all of her previous love interests months before the relationships ended, but this (not-so-)new guy is...amazing. He's insanely considerate and cares so deeply about her, and it just warms my heart so much to see her with someone like that, and I'm so proud of her that she found him.
    Likes  r3gg13, MyHeartIsYours liked this post

12 10 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1

I don't get it. Is this supposed to be a joke comment? Or your way of trying trolling and bitch around in the thread? Either way you better step up in that game OR better yet (really), just be yourself and speak honestly about your true heart's desire regarding the topic at hand.

6. Ninja
    France

post eurovision depression for real

I just want to be in my bed waiting for ESC 2020 to come
    Likes  MyHeartIsYours, Nando, midnightsun, Eulaliya liked this post

Stan LOONA.

7. Legend
    United States

Isn't it great when you get sick on your week off?

Logistically speaking, I would rather be sick right now than last week (week 3 of exams) or next week the beginning of new term. It's probably due to lack of sleep plus being around sick people.

Membre fier de FURY > Tous unis pour le FURY

I love my new job. I don't like my co-workers. Most drain all my energy and enthusiasm.

9. Junkie
    Portugal

Veryyy anxious

Tomorrow I have my first exam, and it is quite important for my future, I hope it goes well
    Likes  Gera11, DenizESC liked this post

FSC Portugal NEEV - Calling Out<3
    WV Finland Lauri Tähkä - Pauhaava Sydän <3

10. Mentor
    Namibia

People are not loyal, I can't stand it.
    Likes  DaFlo, JSSArcos, AshleyWright, Gera11 liked this post