Page 646 of 650 FirstFirst ... 146546596636642643644645646647648649650 LastLast
Results 6,451 to 6,460 of 6492

Thread: How do you feel?

1. Guru
    Germany

Re: How do you feel?

I'm so happy rn. Just received an email from DiscoverEU telling me that I've won a travel pass for this summer. So this means I'll probably travel around some European countries almost for free.

2. Mentor
    Spain

I'll tell how I feel with a gif:

Likes  DaFlo liked this post

3. Mentor
    Namibia

... .
    ----Don't muhatap---

4. Wizard
    Germany

I had my oral examination two days ago and passed it! I learned so much for it, it was pure stress and right now I feel like a heavy stone falling down my shoulders. Right now I am still very exhausted, need to come down a little and to relax. But I am so happy to be back here and talk to you all.
    Likes  Ausesken, r3gg13, DenizESC, JSSArcos liked this post

“Where words leave off, music begins.” ― Heinrich Heine

5. Mentor
    Spain

I keep feeling awkward with someone who I used to feel very comfortable with. Probably it will never be the same again, but for now I think it’s better giving time.
    Likes  DenizESC liked this post

6. Wizard
    Germany

[QUOTE=Ausesken;1904435]I keep feeling awkward with someone who I used to feel very comfortable with. Probably it will never be the same again, but for now I think it’s better giving time.[/QUOTand
    Could happen out of different reasons, of course, and it did happen to me also. At one point I thought it would never be possible.. It took very, very long in my case, and slowly but surely we found back to our relationship we had before. So don't give up.
    Likes  Ausesken liked this post

“Where words leave off, music begins.” ― Heinrich Heine

7. Mentor
    Spain

Quote Originally Posted by mauve View Post
    Could happen out of different reasons, of course, and it did happen to me also. At one point I thought it would never be possible.. It took very, very long in my case, and slowly but surely we found back to our relationship we had before. So don't give up.
    I hope so, because only once every many years I “connect” with someone so that my words talking to them come out automatically and spontaneously XD. And now it’s like “what I say now?”, “should I say this?”, “I’m not interested in this topic at all”, and feeling all the time that what I say is not interesting for the other person. Like we don’t have anything in common (which might be a bit true).
    Likes  mauve liked this post

8. Mentor
    Spain

I feel frustrated with the publich Health System –again-. I should have made a drama like I was going to die, because it seems otherwise they don’t even do X-ray. Knowing exactly what’s wrong? Nah, you better take ibuprofen and rest. Bye bye.
    I see I will have to go –again- to a private doctor. This is what we pay taxes for? For ending up paying a private doctor and everything you need to find the origin of the pain? If there's pain, there's something wrong, it's obvious.
    Likes  AshleyWright liked this post

9. WorldVision Mod
    Spain

Quote Originally Posted by Ausesken View Post
    I feel frustrated with the publich Health System –again-. I should have made a drama like I was going to die, because it seems otherwise they don’t even do X-ray. Knowing exactly what’s wrong? Nah, you better take ibuprofen and rest. Bye bye.
    I see I will have to go –again- to a private doctor. This is what we pay taxes for? For ending up paying a private doctor and everything you need to find the origin of the pain? If there's pain, there's something wrong, it's obvious.
    It's the same here. My mum literally had a heart attack and they left her in a room for hours and hours, and then she needed her gallbladder taking out and they didn't even send the information to the right department so she wasn't even listed for it. It's a mess, it really is. It's probably the same there as here, understaffed and a complete lack of funding. It seems to get people out asap rather than fixing the problem, and also far too many pen pushers behind a desk demanding targets.

All in all, I hope you're ok though?

WV Western USA
    Kat Graham - Power
    NSC Solentoya
    Maya Berović - Alkohol

10. Mentor
    Spain

————