Page 630 of 656 FirstFirst ... 130530580620626627628629630631632633634640 ... LastLast
Results 6,291 to 6,300 of 6557

Thread: How do you feel?

1. Australopithecus
    Spain

Re: How do you feel?

I caught a cold too... XD I couldn't miss the party of viruses
    "¿Qué es lo que tú quieres de mí? ¿Por qué no confías en mí? No tengo nada que explicarte; no tengo nada que ocultarte."
    Los Rakas - Déjame bailar

2. Australopithecus
    Spain

I'm tired of being so 'soft', it's like giving permission to other people to laugh at you, or treat you like you were nothing, or talking to you only because they want something. I'm done with it. It's time I start showing my bitch side and why not... taking revenge for what they did when they least expect it. I want to be as bad as they were with me, or worse. Unlike time ago, this time I'm not ashamed of feeling this way and I will do it.

Edit: I'm lying to myself. I have never taken any revenge and I live pretty well just ignoring those people and let time do its job. The thing of being less 'soft' or sweet might be a good thing though.
    Likes  Gera11 liked this post

"¿Qué es lo que tú quieres de mí? ¿Por qué no confías en mí? No tengo nada que explicarte; no tengo nada que ocultarte."

3. WorldVision Mod
    United States

Quote Originally Posted by Ausesken View Post
    I'm tired of being so 'soft', it's like giving permission to other people to laugh at you, or treat you like you were nothing, or talking to you only because they want something. I'm done with it. It's time I start showing my bitch side and why not... taking revenge for what they did when they least expect it. I want to be as bad as they were with me, or worse. Unlike time ago, this time I'm not ashamed of feeling this way and I will do it.

Edit: I'm lying to myself. I have never taken any revenge and I live pretty well just ignoring those people and let time do its job. The thing of being less 'soft' or sweet might be a good thing though.
    Likes  Ausesken liked this post

4. Australopithecus
    Spain

Quote Originally Posted by Gera11 View Post
    Hahaha I didn't think of that, actually it's the perfect gif XD

Let the Katherine inside me be free
    Likes  Gera11 liked this post

5. Wizard
    Ukraine

Quote Originally Posted by Ausesken View Post

God I understand you so much. Reminds me of my school days. I still think you should try it out (with bitch side) and see what it will result in. The truth is that most people don't deserve your sweetness because they mostly think about themselves. Keep this in mind. Your family is the only exception, I think we have no choice there because we love them :'D
    Likes  DenizESC, Eulaliya, njdevils94 liked this post

Living for drama

6. Mentor
    Namibia

If there is one thing I definitely learned in life then it's that truly no one cares. Sounds a bit IN YOUR FACE maybe but it's reality, no one cares about us, our imperfections, our feelings, our mental/physical health if we are doing well or not in life, if we are achieving our goals or not (with some exceptions ofcourse like our true loved ones/family) If they act like they care it is usually because it relates back to something in their own life.

What this did for me is simply stop caring about and for them as well. You don't even need to be a bitch for this, wish them the best, move on with your life and keep slaying everyday. ADIOS!

Keep spreading love even to the haters, actually they need it the most...
    ----Don't muhatap---

7. Wizard
    Ukraine

That brings me to one dilemma. On 22nd December our department will have pre-New Year party and they may invite me. The problem is that it's mostly middle aged women and I need to go to other city for that which costs money. My coworkers seem to like me (although with these you never can be sure what's on their mind) and i don't know how to reject their possible invitation to not offend them...
    Living for drama

8. Mentor
    Namibia

Quote Originally Posted by Fierro View Post
    That brings me to one dilemma. On 22nd December our department will have pre-New Year party and they may invite me. The problem is that it's mostly middle aged women and I need to go to other city for that which costs money. My coworkers seem to like me (although with these you never can be sure what's on their mind) and i don't know how to reject their possible invitation to not offend them...
    Mostly middle aged women? And a pre-new year party on january 22nd don't you fit right in

Likes  AshleyWright liked this post

----Don't muhatap---

9. Ninja
    Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by DenizESC View Post
    Mostly middle aged women? And a pre-new year party on january 22nd don't you fit right in

Or... just tell the truth :P no one really carrs, though I don't really understand every culture.
    Likes  DenizESC liked this post

The NetherlandsBananKenya

10. WorldVision Mod
    Spain

Quote Originally Posted by Fierro View Post
    It's pretty much the same for me, the majority of my co-workers are middle aged women. There is a couple of younger ones also. Our christmas 'party' is on Sunday, and there is a couple not going, really everyone else don't care. I doubt they'd be angry with you. Just say you have other plans if you're worried of annoying them, but really they'd just carry on regardless.
    Likes  DenizESC liked this post