Page 599 of 650 FirstFirst ... 99499549589595596597598599600601602603609649 ... LastLast
Results 5,981 to 5,990 of 6492

Thread: How do you feel?

1. Senior Member
    Norway

Re: How do you feel?

I don´t know....I feel like everyone is so far away even though they´re not...
    I hate myself a little bit every time I write in this thread, because I feel like I come off as "fussy" and attention seeking. I don´t want to be that.
    I am just lonely and wish I had some friends that would actually stay in my life for once...
    Likes  DenizESC liked this post

Loving you is a losing game

2. Mentor
    Spain

----

3. Mentor
    Spain

----

4. Legend
    Croatia

Quote Originally Posted by Livia90 View Post
    I feel unexpectedly disgusted. I hope tomorrow will be a better day.
    Aaaa...what happen??

5. Mentor
    Spain

----
    Likes  Hele., DenizESC liked this post

6. Legend
    Croatia

Quote Originally Posted by Livia90 View Post
    It doesn't matter, I just don't understand how some people became teachers having such a toxic personality and being so fake and negative. I know there are stupid people everywhere and in every job, but I wonder what kind of values they can teach to students. I need to learn to ignore them.
    Totally correct! Teachers should not "only" be teachers, but also do prepare students for life. Show through their example much more than knowledge (that is their job to translate on students). But I guess if someone is bad person nothing can help it. Unfortunately, we can't change evil people but eventually to show with our example we are not like them. So my only suggestion would be to ignore it and to act in completely different way. If your teacher is super bad, just be super kind! You will disarm it easily! Or yeah, just ignore and do not waste your energy on bad people.
    Likes  Ausesken, DenizESC liked this post

7. Mentor
    Spain

----
    Likes  Hele., DenizESC, r3gg13, AshleyWright liked this post

8. Mentor
    Spain

----

Like, seriously, I do. I was living in a fantasy. Y'all grew up with me, that's why I'm posting it here. I thought that just because I wasn't in my old schools SKILLS and P-M Calamba getting punched and s***, I thought I could get away with everything and that I could act all weird in my then-new school Dominican College (or the building in my music video), and in social interactions in general, hence my erratic online behavior four years ago, like starting weird threads, posting weird posts, and sharing the pictures of some guy on FB who then shouted at me as a result. I was suffering the consequences of my attention-seeking behavior online and in real life far more than I deserved, like, remember all those repetitive rants on Mostland about how people were calling me a slut and how people were flinging sexual rumors at me? Like, seriously, that was the IRL consequence of my attention seeking ways. As for the people who did that to me, I was unable to deceive them into liking me, and they were too good at reading minds, so I couldn't pull no s*** with them, and because they cracked me successfully, I wound up reverting to my 14 year old self, or some sensitive scaredycat who constantly tells dirty jokes and then gets pissed after getting slut-shamed for it.

Copypaste from escforum.net. Edited to remove profanity.

I never had a dream come true
    Till the day that I found you
    Even though I pretend that I've moved on
    You'll always be my baby

I used to be emotionless, I wish I could be like that again. I used to be capable of empathy in a subtle kinda way, but somewhere along the line, I learned the twisted idea that empathy had to be as dramatic as possible.
    I never had a dream come true
    Till the day that I found you
    Even though I pretend that I've moved on
    You'll always be my baby