Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Polls

1. Admin Schmadmin
    United States

Re: Polls

My apologies for not responding sooner. Personal life has been taking priority but I will work on the forum soon adding some improvements including polls.

Please contact me if you need assistance with polls in the meantime as I think you should have the ability to change polls so if in the interim I have to do it then that's no prob at all!!!

2. Wizard
    Japan

Ahhh, not a problem Matt! Take your time, your priorities are definitely important

Do you have any idea why poll-restarting/editing is limited to admins only? When we mods try, it doesn't work...

Here's my attempt at restarting a poll in my own thread:
    http://www.esctodayforum.com/showthr...Back-L-XI-quot
    I did this by clicking on the pencil, changing all the options, and resetting all votes to 0, but it still says that I've voted (and anybody else who voted in the previous poll). This leads me to believe we'd have to close and delete the poll first, in order to restart it...

However, there is simply no way at the moment for mods (or members) to add a new poll to an existing thread, unless a whole new thread is started, and a fresh poll is made with it. This applies equally to threads that never had polls, and threads that contain old polls. Do you know if this is some sort of ability mods are meant to have, or is it something complicated you have to arrange through the admin panel?

I just wouldn't want too many NSC members bombarding the busy admins with loads of poll requests, so it would be useful if there was some sort of mod-ability to edit polls... I don't know if there is though

Many thanks Matt, and your response is much appreciated, especially as you're so busy atm. Hope everything goes well!

3. Admin Schmadmin
    United States

I just did an update to the polls. Not sure if they work already so do me a favor in see if you can add polls now. If not, let me know and I will dig a little deeper.

4. Administrator
    Croatia

I tried to add the poll to Zapryan topic (in NSC), doesn't work :/

5. Admin Schmadmin
    United States

Well, booh to that. Thanks for the heads up!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12