Page 2 of 68 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: FSC UK

1. Veteran
    Romania

Re: FSC UK

Quote Originally Posted by imno12u
    Quote Originally Posted by lucian-crusher
    Maybe we should ask Adam (EurovisionUk). He said that UK doesen't take part because they don't have a Head of the Jury, maybe he can be the only UK jury member
    No- there is me and Hero aswell. Our predicament is that none of us have the time to be HoJ so we are currently without a HoJ
    I understand that, but you don't need a Head of the Jury to take part. Just send a song and vote!

[quote=lucian-crusher]
    Quote Originally Posted by "lucian-crusher":2aq8bo15
    Maybe we should ask Adam (EurovisionUk). He said that UK doesen't take part because they don't have a Head of the Jury, maybe he can be the only UK jury member
    No- there is me and Hero aswell. Our predicament is that none of us have the time to be HoJ so we are currently without a HoJ
    I understand that, but you don't need a Head of the Jury to take part. Just send a song and vote![/quote:2aq8bo15]

But how can we decide on a song without a HoJ to hold a selection. And who would collect our votes?

3. Veteran
    Romania

But how can we decide on a song without a HoJ to hold a selection. And who would collect our votes?
    I meant, that one of you should send a song wothout asking the others, that don't have time, and that person should also vote. Do you think that if the other 4 Romanian jurors don't have time for FSC January (just an example) Romania won't take part? I will send a song, and I will vote. The same will happen if I won't have time to vote.
    Or, even better. You can send a song for January and vote in the January edition, than Hero can send a song for February and vote in the February edition, then EurovisionUk in March, you in April and so on. Just find a way to bring the United Kingdom back in the contest.

4. Legend
    Bulgaria
    Bulgaria - Bulgarie - България - Болгария

^+9999999999999999999999999999999...
    http://s27.postimg.org/ls78wb9ib/BULGARIA.png

Quote Originally Posted by lucian-crusher
    I meant, that one of you should send a song wothout asking the others, that don't have time, and that person should also vote. Do you think that if the other 4 Romanian jurors don't have time for FSC January (just an example) Romania won't take part? I will send a song, and I will vote. The same will happen if I won't have time to vote.
    Or, even better. You can send a song for January and vote in the January edition, than Hero can send a song for February and vote in the February edition, then EurovisionUk in March, you in April and so on. Just find a way to bring the United Kingdom back in the contest.
    OK, Ill ask Hero and EurovisionUK if they want to do this. Hope its not too late to get an entry in for January!

6. Legend
    Bulgaria

There are still more than 2 days. The host/collector of entries (misi) has asked us to send our entries before 2010 arrives.

7. Veteran
    Romania

I really hope you come back in January!

Adam quits FSC. He asked me to post that here.

9. Veteran
    Macedonia

why is he banned

http://youtu.be/WA4iX5D9Z64

10. Legend
    Bulgaria

Probably because of some remarks on the 2010 forum or some other one (other than FSC). Milos-BC was the one who he probably angered or...

Page 2 of 68 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast