Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Jon Ola Sand will step down as Eurovision Executive Supervisor

Re: Jon Ola Sand will step down as Eurovision Executive Supervisor

In an instant of reading this news days ago, all I thought about was Björkman taking it over.

2. Hero
    Austria

After a Swedish and a Norwegian executive, Björkman is not acceptable (and for many other reasons). He should just retire.
    Likes  anto475 liked this post

Laid dagger dead inside a lonely bed, trying to hide the hole inside my head, watching the stars slide down to reach the end. The sleep is not my friend. Drinking shampain to forget yesterday, coz I remember the way it ended that day, that I walked away.

Drinking shampain made by the angel who goes by the name of Glittering Gabriel
    Drinking shampain made by all the angels'
    tears and pain, but I feel celestial.

Elderly stars slide down the morning sky, slipping away to find a place to die. I wonder when the night will reach its end. The sleep is not my friend.

Drinking shampain meant for a wedding. Toast to the bride a fairy tail ending.
    Drinking shampain, a bottle to myself. Savor the taste of fabricated wealth.

Drinking shampain made by the angel who goes by the name of Glittering Gabriel
    Drinking shampain made by all the angels' tears and pain, but I feel celestial.

3. Active Member
    Norway

Sand was corrupt, simple as. Allowing political issues to enter the competition with the Ukraine-Russia thing was disgusting, and not doing anything about the corrupt juries is corruption in itself. Good riddance to him.

What we need is someone with a backbone who can stand up for what's fair, but not sure where one could find such a person, although former EBU chief Ingrid Deltenre made a very good impression during the Ukraine debacle.

4. Ninja
    Belgium

Sietse plz. Or Jan Bors. tyvm.
    Likes  HayashiM, Biscuit02 liked this post

It's not the song that matters, but what you do with it.

5. Addict
    Canada

Good, he should learn from bjorkman how to help his own country instead of trying to sabotage it.
    #MZNotWelcome Only 1 win is enough that jurry infl. by public boycott change completely role of sweden in esc

6. Mentor
    Russian Federation

Nicola Cagliore is resigning, and I can't find a report for where he's moving to next. Could he be going for Jon Ola's job?
    Likes  randajad, Schlagerman1, tuorem liked this post

7. Legend
    Sweden

Quote Originally Posted by anto475 View Post
    Nicola Cagliore is resigning, and I can't find a report for where he's moving to next. Could he be going for Jon Ola's job?
    That was my thought too when I read he was going. He seems like a person that could fit as the supervisor as well, even if I still believe that it is an eastern european persons turn to get it, I can live with Cagliore getting it.
    Likes  anto475 liked this post

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123