Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: WV Spin-off 111 |PLAY AS EACHOTHER | The Show | DDL: 08 SEP 19:00 CEST

1. Ninja
    Poland

Re: WV Spin-off 111 |PLAY AS EACHOTHER | The Show | DDL: 08 SEP 19:00 CEST

Oh wow, I was wrong about Moldova, and to think Germany I thought was for Veronika, was actually for me I can see it though why it was chosen

Thank you for this spin off and for hosting it Ashley. Was much fun
    Likes  AshleyWright, Gabor77, ferret liked this post

2. Ninja
    Ukraine

@Genesis Thanks for the 7 points, this is a good reward!
    At first I planned this song, but then I wanted to increase the rhythm, but the loss in ease of sounding...

In addition, there were red-white flags, I thought it would be a hint.

Thanks @RainyWoods, it was a great choice, an artist I know and a very accurate shot!

Congratulations to Ashley and many thanks for hosting! Intrigue to the very end!
    Likes  Genesis, AshleyWright, RainyWoods liked this post

https://tollhaus.de/media/images/programm/2014/20140804TCE-9.jpg

3. Ninja
    Poland

Quote Originally Posted by ferret View Post
    @Genesis Thanks for the 7 points, this is a good reward!
    At first I planned this song, but then I wanted to increase the rhythm, but the loss in ease of sounding...

In addition, there were red-white flags, I thought it would be a hint.

Gosh I can't get over the feeling like the both songs are so Veronika But I did enjoy your choice, so points seemed very fair!
    Likes  ferret liked this post

4. Ninja
    Ukraine

Quote Originally Posted by Genesis View Post
    Gosh I can't get over the feeling like the both songs are so Veronika But I did enjoy your choice, so points seemed very fair!
    Oh yes, maybe I will offer Veronika something for Stockholm in the same style.
    https://tollhaus.de/media/images/programm/2014/20140804TCE-9.jpg

5. Wizard
    Brazil

Quote Originally Posted by Amir View Post
    Kate Ryan would have been a great choice.
    I would have given her high points while I would have never guessed that she was for me :')
    this is my punishment for overthinking
    Dear WV contestant please vote in my NF!!!!!!
    South Korea Green Room, page 83 x

6. Tease-a-Louise
    UK

I actually won a spin-off sort of Big congratulations to Ashley. You picked extremely well, and I think it was the perfect choice considering I wouldn’t be expecting you to pick out some unloved looking man on mushrooms doing psychedelic rock on his distorted guitar. I’m glad we essentially got to share this Booty Luv song here at WorldVision. It’s such a tune. After my recent Tamara Gee entry, I think you could tell that the party in me was itching to come out for some more. I actually own Booty Luv’s album Boogie 2nite on cd as well. Possibly the only dance record in my collection.

I’m glad I managed to pick correctly for @ferret. When I found out I was selecting for you, I spent a while looking for new indie artists, as I didn’t want to pick someone that I knew you were familiar with already (turns out you did know The Tallest Man On Earth though) or choose one of my own artists/bands. Then I remembered this guy and song from a few years back that I really liked. It felt to me like a bit of meet in the middle kind of choice. It sounded to my ears like something you’d share at WorldVision, but then also not too far off from maybe something my favourite band The War On Drugs would release. The vocals even remind me a bit of Adam Granduciel. I’m glad anyway to receive your 12. Thank you

And thanks for the spin-off Ashley Now cancel your holiday and host again x

edit: Also, I can’t believe I ended up giving 10 points to a symphonic metal song but something about the Liechtenstein entry really hit me. It’s super spectacular and strangely haunting. I loved it. I admittedly struggle with this genre of rock but this song has me very curious now.
    Likes  Amir, ferret, CypriotGirl liked this post

7. Legend
    Cyprus

I was right about which song was mine and who gifted it to me!

I didn't manage to choose a song that @Veronika liked, because when I was going through the possible songs, I chose this one but in the end it was more in the style of @ferret instead. I was thinking to send that song from I shared with @Veronika and liked it, but it would have been too obvious!

Anyway, thanks to all who voted for , 7th place is good!

Congrats to @AshleyWright & @RainyWoods on winning with this bop!
    Likes  ferret, RainyWoods liked this post

ESC 2019: 12 NL // 10 NO // 08 CH // 07 AZ // 06 SE // 05 RS // 04 CY // 03 PL // 02 SI //01 ES

8. Legend
    Israel

Thank you Raint for your for
    It's always super rewarding when you manage to get someone to like something he usually doesn't
    Likes  RainyWoods liked this post

(っ◔◡◔)っ 💩

9. Legend
    Scotland

Quote Originally Posted by whiteshoes View Post
    Hmm, should I be sad about my Moldova flop?

Well, I kinda started to like that remix but I am a little disappointed I did not match theditz' taste good enough...
    I thought a house remix of a famous 90s eurodance summer hit would be a good recipe to win his heart but it doesnt seem so

thumbs up to CypriotGirl who actually guessed that Moldova was sent for theditz
    Just caught up on this (forgot to check the results when I was on holiday!) and while you did get points from me, the issue was that it was a fairly generic modern cover of a 90s classic. Had you chosen the original, we would have been much closer to a 12, love the 90s but originals > moderns covers/remixes anyday.

I totally failed at predicting Gabor77's taste. I found it really hard to pinpoint a style of music that was a surefire winner, so ended up going for a female solo artist with a bit of character since you have sent... female solo artists with character in the past Yep, fail I know!

Anyway, thanks for those who voted for and enjoyed Bulgaria
    Likes  Gabor77 liked this post

2019 ranking: 12 10 Norway 8 Malta 7 The Netherlands 6 Spain 5 Cyprus 4 Belarus 3 Belgium 2 Russia 1 Sweden

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678