Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I-D NSC 172 SEMI 1 ID-AUG14-1430

1. Veteran
    Israel

Re: I-D NSC 172 SEMI 1 TEXTSHOW ID-AUG13-2359

Linked banners are up, my apologies for my turtle-slow pace, also everyone who voted so far had their votes collected, a list will be up in a bit.
    Likes  theditz83 liked this post

http://i.imgur.com/Sc3vj7T.gif

UK

Quote Originally Posted by 94ayd View Post
    Why are you being shady like that, might have been beaten to a previous song of hers and also I don't recall another song of hers sung mainly in Russian?
    I don't need your votes, if you're planning on boycotting me just because of the artist choice.
    Calm down, I haven't heard the song and I may like it and vote for it regardless? I'm just bored of seeing the same artists over and over in the contest and prefer new discoveries.
    Likes  Chickflopia, berlyda, spiluke, CypriotGirl liked this post

3. Legend
    Bulgaria
    Bulgaria - Bulgarie - България - Болгария

Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post
    Calm down, I haven't heard the song and I may like it and vote for it regardless? I'm just bored of seeing the same artists over and over in the contest and prefer new discoveries.
    Well, I don't care about how often an artist has been sent, I didn't even remember it was last edition they achieved 2nd and that they won 3-4 editions ago.
    http://s27.postimg.org/ls78wb9ib/BULGARIA.png

4. Ninja
    Ukraine

Re: I-D NSC 172 SEMI 1 ID-AUG13-2359

Honestly, this is strange. I remember all the artists that I liked, for whom I voted and who got the top-3 here. I wouldn’t remember anything if I voted randomly.
    But I am not surprised. During my hosting, they sent me a song that won the previous edition.
    I got the first vote in two semi-finals after only 1 hour after the publication of the show... The total duration of 60 songs is about 4 hours...

https://tollhaus.de/media/images/programm/2014/20140804TCE-9.jpg

5. WorldVision Mod
    Spain

Well obviously people don't force themselves through an entire song if the first minute or so is killing them. You're just not going to vote for it so why waste time. I'm certain most people will skip listening to songs in full if they dont like what they hear.
    Likes  94ayd liked this post

WV Western USA
    TBA
    NSC Solentoya
    Same Difference ft. Alcazar - Karma Karma
    WLSC
    Ozan Çolakoğlu ft. Gülşen - Seyre Dursun Aşk

6. Legend
    Bulgaria
    Bulgaria - Bulgarie - България - Болгария

Quote Originally Posted by ferret View Post
    Honestly, this is strange. I remember all the artists that I liked, for whom I voted and who got the top-3 here. I wouldn’t remember anything if I voted randomly.
    But I am not surprised. During my hosting, they sent me a song that won the previous edition.
    I got the first vote in two semi-finals after only 1 hour after the publication of the show... The total duration of 60 songs is about 4 hours...

If you really like a song and have heard if before someone sent it to an online contest, you wouldn't care to remember when that was and where it placed, there are more important things in life.
    http://s27.postimg.org/ls78wb9ib/BULGARIA.png

7. Ninja
    Ukraine

I don’t like many songs, but I listen to everything out of respect for other nations. But I will not argue if this is a wrong example.
    Likes  Veronika, Stargazer, CypriotGirl liked this post

8. WorldVision Mod
    Spain

I don’t like many songs, but I listen to everything out of respect for other nations. But I will not argue if this is a wrong example.
    I dont think it's a matter of respect. I'm certainly not under the illusion that someone who's into alternative, metal etc is going to sit through a full 3:56 of energised balkan pop by Maya Berovic that I've sent. I wouldn't expect them too either in the same way I hope they dont expect the same of me with their wispy voiced alt piece that I find about as interesting as watching grass grow. What is disrespectful is to not listen to the song at all in any part and decide to not vote for the person. I know in WV LLs some people mute songs, and that is something I never do in a LL. I listen to every song in full at a LL. If i dont go then I don't listen to songs I dont like in full. You vote how you want to vote and if you listen to every song in full then good for you, but I dont think it's right to drag those that don't.

WV Western USA
    TBA
    NSC Solentoya
    WLSC

9. Ninja
    Ukraine

Why then participate in contests? Listen to only those 10 songs that you like and vote for the same endless number of times?
    I do not see the point and interest in this, sorry.

10. WorldVision Mod
    Spain

Why then participate in contests? Listen to only those 10 songs that you like and vote for the same endless number of times?
    I do not see the point and interest in this, sorry.
    You obviously didnt understand if that's your response. They're fun, great place to share songs I like and find new songs I enjoy that I didn't know already. As well as interact with people. Isn't that why anyone takes part. Its just a game for fun at the end of the day, there is no need to torture ourselves and take it deadly serious.

WV Western USA
    TBA
    NSC Solentoya
    WLSC

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast