Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: FSC Special Edition: The Best of 10 years! {RESULTS from page 3}

1. FSC Mod
    Canada

Re: FSC Special Edition: The Best of 10 years! {RESULTS Thursday, 25 July at 20:00 CET}

Thanks so much for hosting the show aardvark! You did a fantastic job

I'm amazed that a song released in the eight edition of FSC won. A well deserved winner imo.

2. Veteran
    Sweden

Re: FSC Special Edition: The Best of 10 years! {RESULTS Thursday, 25 July at 20:00 CET}

Helene Fischer barely scrapping the top. 10 with one of the best FSC winners ever (if not THE best) is a travesty !!!

... on the other hand congrats to Cascada , it was in my own top. 5 out of these songs, but for some reason I didn't expect it to win (I thought Morland that always seemed to me to be an all time favorite among FSCers would win it)... I voted for Cascada partly out of nostalgia, the song on its own is a catchy party song but has aged so so and when it was released it sounded like a somewhat poor man's version's take on the trends back then but it's still a fun song... and yeah the nostalgia factor kicks in and helps too

Nice to see the only Swedish entry that qualified to this selection making the top. 10 as well

There are many good entries that didn't make it, some which didn't even make the annual shows... being part of the FSC throughout all these years really opened my eyes to so much good music I would have never known about if it wasn't for this contest... maybe we could have spin-offs where every juror picks their favs throughout the years and have the others voting? Could be interesting to see what songs were personal favs and share your own with the other jurors

3. Guru
    Germany

Re: FSC Special Edition: The Best of 10 years! {RESULTS from page 3}

Sadly, I have been terribly busy back then.. but my Top votes would have gone to Helene Fischer, Within Temptation, Calum Scott and Marco Mengoni, obviously

Congrats to the winner!
    Likes  JSSArcos liked this post

#letKAZAKHSTANdebutfinally

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456