Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Time to say goodbye (soon)

1. Administrator
    Croatia

Exclamation Time to say goodbye (soon)

Hey to everyone!

I wanted to announce something. Due to personal/professional life getting more and more busy, I decided to step down from the forum and everything and I am gonna withdraw from everything including NSC.

This is the hardest forum decision I ever made because I love this forum and I wanna contribute here as much as possible, but unfortunately lately I've been feeling that I have less and less time. I think that this forum deserves someone who has enough time to properly work on everything because unfortunately that is not me.

I joined to the forum in early 2008, joined to staff team in 2012. I am really thankful for everything and everyone here and there are some memories I will never forget. I would like to thank @Matt for giving me the chance to join Staff Team 7 years ago and to all Super Mods @Stargazer @Milos-BC @daniels1000 @Verjamem @Gabe who I became friends with! I also wanted to give a shout out to some of my other forum friends and people that are very dear to me (that are still active here on the forum): @Trece @theditz83 @AshleyWright @Lenalite @doctormalisimo @renzo @pras @sigi @strajker @Sean @FabiESC @ClassifiedCat @Morty @Ewigkeit @kopachka @berlyda @takeru @Liam @Malagant @Mozz @Nicholas123 @EurovisionSmile @r3gg13 @DaFlo @Steffan @CypriotGirl @MyHeartIsYours @dezbee2008 @CPV4931 @migueluis @Mykola @VedatiNet @aardvark @94ayd. Sorry if I forgot someone, but you know, a lot of people are very dear to me but a lot of those I didn't mention now are not on this forum anymore.

Anyway, I am not leaving right away. My current plan is to step down in late July, but we will see if I will manage to get everything prepared here on the forum. This can happen in July, but it can also happen in e.g. September - October. You will be informed in time about changes in staff team and in which capacity I will stay on the forum, but for now it is a sure thing that I will step down from administrating and forum contests. I am also not closing any doors on returning in the future, but we will see about that.

Lots of love,
    Jukica

2. Legend
    Czech Republic

Re: Time to say goodbye (soon)

This is so unfortunate to hear. You are one of my best friends here! You will be missed for sure!

I just hope that you are leaving for good reason (getting busy in real life isn't always bad, there are good reasons to do so)! And I hope that, like me, you come back one day.
    Likes  Jukica liked this post

ESC 2019: 12 NL // 10 NO // 08 CH // 07 AZ // 06 SE // 05 RS // 04 CY // 03 PL // 02 SI //01 ES

3. Mentor
    United States

I haven't posted here in a long while, but I know how much you've meant to this forum, and it will not the same without you. I hope everything works out for you, and don't worry, the forum will still be here if and when you return

Top 10 (as of March 12, 2018):
    12 - ISR; 10 - MKD; 8 - GBR; 7 - MLT; 6 - BUL; 5 - BLR; 4 - CYP; 3 - BEL; 2 - FIN; 1 - CRO

4. Mentor
    Austria

Juki (my "how are you?" friend)😊😘😐😐😐 You will be missed! I wish you all the best🤗🤗

5. Legend
    Hungary

Despite me no longer really being around, due to mostly similar reasons as what you have listed, this kind of makes me sad, but I hope everything in your life goes well.

I do hope that you do stay around at least in the way of posting from time to time or something similar.

DISHONORED MAN. I, after my child's birth, am a person in this country that's trying to live like a 100% queen.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12