Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Thread: Eurovision 2020 participants

1. Enthusiast
    Germany

Re: Eurovision 2020 participants

Quote Originally Posted by Ezio View Post
    They already could within the last decade more than any other country. But in the end, they didn't.
    Thatīs why I wrote they can win, not they will win.

Iīm just crossing my fingers for them because they usually sent qualitiy to the contest, since their return the only Italian entries I didnīt like were from 2011 and 2015.

2. Legend
    France

Quote Originally Posted by ESC94 View Post
    Thatīs why I wrote they can win, not they will win.

Iīm just crossing my fingers for them because they usually sent qualitiy to the contest, since their return the only Italian entries I didnīt like were from 2011 and 2015.
    Does that mean you liked "La Mia Cittā"? I feel like very few people actually care about it.

Personally, I liked the song, even though I think Emma Marrone was not at her best at all vocally. Also, she didn't need to walk on all fours during the performance imo, that was a bit too much. Otherwise, the staging was cool too.
    Likes  randajad liked this post

Na površju vse je mirno, a v meni je KAOS

3. Enthusiast
    Germany

Quote Originally Posted by tuorem View Post
    Does that mean you liked "La Mia Cittā"? I feel like very few people actually care about it.

Personally, I liked the song, even though I think Emma Marrone was not at her best at all vocally. Also, she didn't need to walk on all fours during the performance imo, that was a bit too much. Otherwise, the staging was cool too.
    Yeah, I like the song, itīs not my favourite entry from , but itīs still good. The performance in the final was sadly a huge car crash. It looked really awkward and the outfit was also really ugly and reached a really deserved second place at the Barbara Dex Award that year.
    Likes  tuorem, randajad liked this post

4. Mentor
    Bosnia Herzegovina

Quote Originally Posted by ESC94 View Post
    Yeah, I like the song, itīs not my favourite entry from , but itīs still good. The performance in the final was sadly a huge car crash. It looked really akward and the outfit was also really ugly and reached a really deserved second place at the Barbara Dex Award that year.
    I looove both the song and the performance, but her vocals were shitty. It seemed that she did not know in what style to sing the song so she decided to mix it all and fail..
    Likes  tuorem liked this post

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415