Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: ESC United - Vote for your Favorite Eurovision Songs: CURRENTLY - BEST ITALIAN ENTRIES 1956-2019

1. Admin Schmadmin
    United States

ESC United - Vote for your Favorite Eurovision Songs: CURRENTLY - BEST ITALIAN ENTRIES 1956-2019

The Eurovision 2019 season is over and while there may be a little break before the 2020 season kicks off, it doesn't mean that we have to be bored and not do anything. The ESC United Forum is the heart and soul of our community and its members are diverse, with a broad taste in music and has an appreciation for all songs, not just the current bops.

So during the off-season, the members of the forum get to take part in a series of polls and votes, starting with your favorite winners, moving on to the second places, third places, last places, best entries from a specific country etc.

Only members of the forum get to vote in the poll and the results will be posted on the ESC United Youtube page which has grown a lot over the last few years. So you will be the "face" of the community so choose wisely. Over the next few months, I will post the link to the polls here. There aren't many rules, you know how it works.

1. Use the link to vote for your Top 10
    2. Please make sure to list your Username, NOT your real or another fake name, otherwise your votes will not be counted
    3. If we have reached the maximum number of votes or you have issues accessing the link, you can also post your top 10 in this thread or send me a PM and they will be counted as well
    4. I need at least 50 votes per round. I will only open it up to our Twitter, Facebook and & Youtube Followers if we don't reach that number within the allotted time slot.
    5. Please make sure to listen to all songs that are in the running, not just based on recent memory. What we want to avoid is people only voting for the recent songs. If you don't want to vote for songs that are older than 10 years, this is not the right game for you.

I hope that you will take part in these results and videos will be the official ESC United Ranking for the world to see.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aaaand we're done with the Netherlands. Your votes have been counted and the results will be posted very soon. Thanks for your votes but it's not over, it's time to vote once again.

Italy has had quite a run since their return to the contest in 2011 but they were already quite impressive even before that which includes two wins and a bunch of amazing songs. So it only makes sense to give this Big 5 the attention it truly deserves. It's time to vote for your favorite Italian entries of all times. As always, please consider ALL entries, not just the more recent ones. For your convenience, I included the recap below.

This recap only does not include 2019 but i'm certain that you are quite familiar with that one

Please vote in our poll, just click HERE while you can. If we don't receive enough votes, we will open it up to our YT followers to fill the remaining spots but our Forum folks will get to vote first. You can also post your votes in public here and they will be counted or just send me a PM.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Previous Results:
    Best Winners
    Likes  midnightsun liked this post

2. Newbie
    Netherlands

Re: ESC United - Vote for your Favorite Eurovision Songs: CURRENTLY - BEST DUTCH ENTIRES 1956-2019

Quite a weird list to be honest. Some entries came in ridiculously low (What's Another Year?? Amar Pelos Dois?? Rock 'n Roll Kids?? Bobbysocks??)

But good to see that Waterloo isn't number one, that song always was quite an overrated and cliché ESC-favourite imo.
    Likes  Etanna liked this post

3. Wizard
    Greece

Re: ESC United - Vote for your Favorite Eurovision Songs: CURRENTLY - BEST DUTCH ENTIRES 1956-2019

Mixed feelings!

I'm happy because Loreen came 1st. Such a masterpiece! Also great to see Katrina & the Waves on top 10 and i think they should be even higher. Also im happy to see ''Running scared'' and ''Believe'' last. Both of them are not just the worst winners ever but also among the worst entries ever. Both are so horrible.

I'm not happy bacause my all time favorite Emmelie de Forest came only on 31st place. Also Marie N is one of the most iconic winners ever and the best winner of 00s and you only placed her 49th. Niam Kavanagh only 40th? Also ''Waterloo'' is the worst ABBA song ever and didn't deserved that high. My opinion about Alexander Rybak and Jamala is negative so i don't like see them so high.

Here is my top 10!
    2013 Emmelie de Forest
    1997 Katrina and the Waves
    2012 Loreen
    2002 Marie N
    1982 Nicole
    1993 Niam Kavagh
    1972 Vicky Leandros
    1986 Sandra Kim
    1998 Dana International
    1994 Paul Harrington & Charlie McGettigan

4. Wizard
    Greece

Also i'm wondering was there any tie?
    Likes  Stiven, Etanna liked this post

5. Admin Schmadmin
    United States

This is your last chance to vote in this poll, use this link to vote for your favorite Dutch entry.

https://scorewiz.eu/rsvp/268817/37xs3

If I don't receive enough votes from our Forum Members, I will open it up to everyone so vote while you can.

6. Hero
    Brazil

rock and horror kids wasn't last with zero points how was it low
    Likes  BorisBubbles, Alaska49 liked this post

Founding member of Kate Miller-Heidke Brazil and Florin Cezar Ouatu Brazil.
    Titles given to me by me.

7. Wizard
    Greece

I wish i could give more points to Rock n' Roll kids! I don't understand why so many people dislike it that much.

Also its interesting that the most voted 90s Ireland victory here is the worst of all which is ''The voice''.

8. Ninja
    Germany

I really like Rock'n roll kids! Don't understand it either.

Last summer I created my personal ranking of all the winners.
    You can re-read my ranking here.

Rock'n roll kids is my #12 and has just missed out the top ten.

#11 Monaco 1971
    #12 Ireland 1994
    #13 United Kingdom 1981
    #14 Ukraine 2004
    #15 United Kingdom 1997
    Likes  Citelis liked this post

I feel the sun upon my skin
    And I am someone, I am someone

9. Wizard
    Greece

For me the ones just missed out top 10 is ''Nocturne'' and ''Take me to your heaven''. Wanted to give them points too.

10. Ninja
    Belgium

Quote Originally Posted by Citelis View Post
    I wish i could give more points to Rock n' Roll kids! I don't understand why so many people dislike it that much.
    1) It's the most boring song ever written.
    2) It's a song about rock and roll, without evoking ANY of the good things about rock & roll (fun, rhythm, rebelliousness)
    3) It was a throw by Ireland to avoid winning again.
    4) It won anyway, beating along the way great entries from Hungary, Poland, France, Russia and Germany.
    5) Also, i reiterate: most BORING SONG EVER. and it WON. White privilege at its finest.

If anything, more people should dislike it. (by which I mean everyone.)

Likes  anaraqueen, Alaska49 liked this post

It's not the song that matters, but what you do with it.

11. Mentor
    Portugal

Quote Originally Posted by BorisBubbles View Post
    White privilege
    Likes  njdevils94, Stiven, midnightsun liked this post

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast