Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: WLSC 177 ~ Braxtonville, Tamausia & Deltannor ~ RESULTS 12/06 @ 21:00 BST

1. Senior Member
    Germany

Re: WLSC 177 ~ Braxtonville, Tamausia & Deltannor ~ RESULTS 12/06 @ 21:00 BST

Quote Originally Posted by Mrvn View Post
    Good to see Aruba on the left side tbh
    Welp.

Congrats Moisantia!! Feels weird smh, because I almost sent it myself haha. A true bop!
    Not quite the result for Arva I was hoping for, but thank y'all for your votes!

Thank you for the amazing show, Connor!
    Likes  theCONWEL liked this post

FSC Germany | WLSC Arva | WV Mecklenburg-Vorpommern

2. Legend
    Scotland

Quote Originally Posted by Mrvn View Post
    Welp.

Congrats Moisantia!! Feels weird smh, because I almost sent it myself haha. A true bop!
    Not quite the result I was hoping for, but thank y'all for your votes to Arva!

Thank you for the amazing show, Connor!
    I totally understand your frustration, happened with me in NSC the edition that Waloria sent Clean Bandit & Jess Glynne two hours before I tried to and subsequently romped to victory. But you clearly have impeccable taste!

Thanks so much to all of the voters:

12 Redwood Republic, Aclaira, Arva, Solentoya
    8 Nurdia, Mradalesia
    7 Tamausia & Deltannor, Zechonia
    6 Bigicia
    5 Oussou Empire
    3 Belvist

You are amazing, and I am delighted that our recent tensions with Solentoya have not affected the results here

I am excited to welcome you all to Moisantia for WLSC #178 - will post the registration thread later tonight, but feel free to PM me any early entries if you wish too!

Thanks @theCONWEL for the efficient hosting and show, great work!
    Likes  Gera11, Mrvn, AshleyWright, theCONWEL, zechhh liked this post

2019 ranking: 12 10 Norway 8 Malta 7 The Netherlands 6 Spain 5 Cyprus 4 Belarus 3 Belgium 2 Russia 1 Sweden

3. WorldVision Mod
    Switzerland

Woah, congrats Great winner! And thank you so much for 2nd place We're back on track

Thank you:
    12 Svobodnia
    10 Mradalesia, Oussou Empire
    08 New Bander State
    07 Moisantia
    06 Aclaira, Tamausia & Deltannor
    05 Zechonia, Arva, Redwood Republic
    04 Solentoya

Thank you Connor for hosting, very hot one especially with those flags
    Likes  theCONWEL, theditz83, Rmetr0, zechhh liked this post

4. Senior Member
    Germany

Quote Originally Posted by theditz83 View Post
    I totally understand your frustration, happened with me in NSC the edition that Waloria sent Clean Bandit & Jess Glynne two hours before I tried to and subsequently romped to victory. But you clearly have impeccable taste!

Thanks so much to all of the voters:

12 Redwood Republic, Aclaira, Arva, Solentoya
    8 Nurdia, Mradalesia
    7 Tamausia & Deltannor, Zechonia
    6 Bigicia
    5 Oussou Empire
    3 Belvist

You are amazing, and I am delighted that our recent tensions with Solentoya have not affected the results here

I am excited to welcome you all to Moisantia for WLSC #178 - will post the registration thread later tonight, but feel free to PM me any early entries if you wish too!

Thanks @theCONWEL for the efficient hosting and show, great work!
    I'm not frustrated at all. I stan a KSHMR victory.
    Likes  theditz83 liked this post

FSC Germany | WLSC Arva | WV Mecklenburg-Vorpommern

5. Veteran
    Sweden

Congrats Moisantia!! A great song and a very well deserved win thanks to everyone who voted for my Queen Paula Abdul and Tamausia & Deltannor, would’ve liked to be a bit higher up but happy I sent this song nonetheless!

And thanks for bearing with me through this edition, as I say I’m in my hotel at the airport and I’ve done these whole results on my iPhone so it’s been a struggle I probably should’ve turned down hosting with everything I’ve got going on but I’ll be in the US for 3 months so this might be my last time taking part for a while, never mind hosting so I wanted to give it a good go
    Likes  Gera11, AshleyWright, Mrvn, Milos-BC liked this post

~ WV109 SWEDEN: Ola - I'm In Love
    ~ WLSC177 TAMAUSIA & DELTANNOR: Paula Abdul - Dance Like There's No Tomorrow

6. Ninja
    Ukraine

Wow, Congratulations to Moisantia!! But this is too young for me... @theCONWEL thank you for hosting!

Thanks to everyone who voted for the NBS, this is quite a good 6th place, I am satisfied.
    Likes  theditz83 liked this post

https://tollhaus.de/media/images/programm/2014/20140804TCE-9.jpg

7. Junior Member
    United States

Congratulations, Moisantia! Your entry was solid stuff!

Pleasantly surprised to finally be back on the left side of the scoreboard again! Thanks everyone who voted Niger...er, I mean Nurdia!

10 - Tamausia & Deltannor
    7 - Bigicia, New Bander State, Solentoya
    6 - Svobodnia, Moisantia
    4 - Mradalesia, Redwood Republic
    Likes  theditz83, Gera11, Rmetr0 liked this post

2019 EuroVision Rankings: 12 - Czech Republic 10 - Norway 8 - Ireland 7 - Belgium 6 - Switzerland 5 - Italy 4 - Montenegro 3 - Denmark 2 - Finland 1 - Sweden

8. Legend
    Cyprus

Congrats, Moisantia! And thanks to all who voted for Oussou Empire, especially Belvist for !
    Likes  theditz83, Milos-BC liked this post

ESC 2019: 12 NL // 10 NO // 08 CH // 07 AZ // 06 SE // 05 RS // 04 CY // 03 PL // 02 SI //01 ES

9. Veteran
    Morocco

Rather surprising result for me I had a feeling I will be around bottom thanks for voting!

esc87fan: *grabs Nicholas123 and washes his mouth out for stealing chocolate*

Wow, last. And it started so well.

Grats to Moisantia for a very deserved victory and thx to Tamausia & Deltannor for the great hosting.

Thx for the points for me to:

12 Bigicia
    08 Belvist & Svobodnia
    04 New Bander State
    03 Aclaira
    02 Tamausia & Deltannor

Likes  Rmetr0, theditz83, Gera11, Milos-BC liked this post

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast