Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: is this another top 50 ESC songs of the decade

1. Hero
    Lithuania

Re: is this another top 50 ESC songs of the decade

I like the love to Moje 3 in all your personal decade lists.
    Likes  anaraqueen, njdevils94 liked this post

Dreamer, you must to visit Lithuania and see/listen your YVA strawberries.
    My celebrity crushes : Monika Sedziuviene, Kristina Ivanova (YVA)

2. Wizard
    Brazil

fun fact i thought they were called koza moNstra for so many years my life is a lie
    In a nutshell:

Bonus: it has an accordion. i'm from northeast brazil. accordions are part of our culture.

oops

No surprises here as well. I mean look at this:

and you all now I'm a sucker for OTT vampires who are killed by a bunch of vampirephobic juries. The best thing about this entry is that, somehow, from the NF to the actual contest, his english pronunciation worsened <3 such a star. It's not always that someone has a worse pronunciation than mine, so we need to highlight it whenever is possible.
    As a bonus: OTT Melovin before being Melovin.

AND TALKING ABOUT BAD ENGLISH

If you donít know, Iím in love with you
    When summertime falls it becomes untrue
    Because of the shoes Iím wearing today
    One is called Love, the other Spain

not only did he DELL you something, he QUALIFIED DELLING something while looking like he is at a karaoke bar. Am I also a sucker for singers who somehow qualify despite karaoke vocals? Yes.

FUN FACT: he is the only Lithuanian on the list so I've JUST found out he is actually my favorite Lithuanian entry, and not Donny the prequel as I thought.
    Likes  njdevils94 liked this post

Founding member of Kate Miller-Heidke Brazil and Florin Cezar Ouatu Brazil.
    Titles given to me by me.

3. Wizard
    Brazil

These years remain untouched.

2011: 5
    2012: 3
    2015: 3
    2016: 4

But that's gonna end tomorrow
    Likes  Preuss liked this post

4. Mentor
    Brazil

christos kalaitzopoulos is My First Eurovision Crush and will always have a place in my brazilian accordion-loving heart

also i think melovin's enunciation got worse so he could sing better? god knows many people through the years flubbed their singing trying to get their singing right so i am glad he didn't bother because he doesn't need WORDS to speak to my soul
    Likes  anaraqueen liked this post

~ also known as: Troll, depressed person listening to toxic tunes 24/7, high empress of the euroqueens ~

5. Ninja
    United States

Where will Rambo be on the list?

6. Wizard
    Brazil

Quote Originally Posted by njdevils94 View Post
    Where will Rambo be on the list?
    not you getting the year right nnnnnn

the entry is wrong though

They are who I aspire to be when I'm older. I just need to... err... cook.
    THAT BEING SAID, I love joke entries and I'm gonna protect ALL OF THEM but leto svet because it should have been iiris!!!!!!! and how can I not love russian grannies celebrating while baking? I really can't. Bonus that they 1 DEFEATED HOMOPHOBIA aka Yulia Volkova and 2 ALMOST defeated freaking LOREEN at the televote. I stan icons.

^ if you say you are more charismatic than this lady you are lying

And if there's something I also ADORE is rhythm/bpm change. I mean, I stan CEZAR after all. This does an excellent job on this. Slow in the first verses until that dance beat that goes off deserved a better position i call it fatphobia

and the official video though slaying da haterz

NOW HERE IT IS
    MY FAVORITE GUILTY PLEASURE OF THE WHOLE CONTEST

BOOM BOOM CHAKA CHAKA
    YOUR KISS IS LIKE A LIKE A
    BOOM BOOM CHAKA CHAKA
    YOUR LOVE IS LIKE A LIKE A
    I WANNA S(T)AY THAT ONE THING IS TRUE
    I'M IN LOVE WITCHU

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

For real, the song is BASIC, she didn't get one single note RIGHT - focus on 2:31 and thank me later x - and people still make conspiracy theories that she STOLE parts of her staging and choreography from Sertab/Paparizou/Kalomira. What. a. star.

And this is so FUN!!!! Your entry can be the most well written, well produced, sung well, etc, if I don't enjoy it, I won't care about it. I'd choose this basic out of tune but ENJOYABLE entry over it any time. Please Armenia, go back to the basic bops.
    Likes  Alaska49 liked this post

7. Mentor
    Brazil

bad news first i DO NOT enjoy boom boom i just Cannot and it remains the worse armenia entry ever to me. i understand the appeal but THANK YOU NEXT.

in much better news, i absolutely worship the babushki JUST LOOK AT THEM how can you not love them?!?!?! if we are supposed to forget you are a juggernaut bully of a country then this is how you should do it and not with insipid peace ballads nobody gives a shit about. the song is a legit bop and i actually listen to it for real sometimes lol.

hera bjork is my favourite of 2010. flawless schlager banger. she also had the look and the choreo. i understand the staging was a bit lacking for her to get the keiino esque placement she DESERVED but still i wish she was the token dated success of the year instead of that boring ass danish duet nobody even remembers nowadays.
    Likes  lavieenrose, njdevils94, anaraqueen liked this post

~ also known as: Troll, depressed person listening to toxic tunes 24/7, high empress of the euroqueens ~

8. Junior Member
    San Marino

BOOM BOOM CHAKA CHAKA <3 <3 <3

~Suzytic~

9. Wizard
    Brazil

I don't know if it was just me but i couldn't enter the forum until now. To compensate it, I'll post a few more entries this time.

UGHHHHHHH A BOP. Different from Emmy, the song is actually good - so not a guilty pleasure. I know that her vocals are........... differentiated BUT it was still better than almost every entry from that semi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The last place was a crime (best last place btw).
    To Mag:

To ESC 2011:

MADONNA HEW????

Our favorite visionary Romanian duo are back to bless our souls. You can feel the power of the chant in 2:32. Thank me later. xo
    Fun Fact: If J**r B*ls*n*r* had lost last year, I would have played this song for at least a week straight. Curse you @ Brazilians who ruined such a possible fantastic moment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here it is again. The usually #blessed 22nd place, who brought us Miki, Lea, Barei, Andrius, Anggun, Kati Wolf and Sunstroke Project. And 22nd is also the day of my birthday!!!!!!!! july 22nd don't forget xo. Hungary's only female artist this decade, this performance had everything. Lady shouting, random dancers and even a Urahara's hat. Too bad she was in 2011, the horror of it all, and placed this low.
    What about her knees indeed.

ATTENTION: This rank does not support the fact that he faked his ID for SURE because he can't be 16 instead of 46!!!

Fun fact: (9:35) he looks YOUNGER here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love the song because rhyth and bpm changes as you could have notice. However, it might go down in my ranking in a few months or years because TW: Eurovision 2019. I'm still traumatized.

As a bonus, enjoy Eleni's version because it's also a bop.

DAMN, EUROPE, THE TIME THE JURIES GET IT RIGHT, YOU ACTUALLY RUIN IT?????
    Another Slovenian entry being underrated as... well, every single Slovenian entry? Except 2017 of course. Fck the abuser.

And with this elimination, 2011 is almost dead in a ditch. It's what they deserve.
    Likes  njdevils94, Alaska49 liked this post

10. Ninja
    United States

yay Maja and Kati.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast