Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I'm documenting a bunch of amazing National Finalists of the 2010s in this thread

1. Mentor
    Bosnia Herzegovina

Re: I'm documenting a bunch of amazing National Finalists of the 2010s in this thread

I struggle to find a good song in this thread lol. BQL and Kerli, tho her vocals were terrible. Also Opera Skaala would be great meme entry.

2. Mentor
    Brazil

Re: I'm documenting a bunch of amazing National Finalists of the 2010s in this thread

if people are going to hijack my dear friend's thread i'd really like if they didn't do it with Shame Of Portugal Catarina Pereira thanks. lost twice and earned it twice and had she won twice she would have NQd twice. the end.

MEISTERJAAN <3 an icon forever. eesti laul really needs to go back to these days. the intros they used for the 2013-2014 editions are my everything.
    ~ also known as: Troll, depressed person listening to toxic tunes 24/7, high empress of the euroqueens ~

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123