Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HUNGARY 2020

HUNGARY 2020

2. Mentor
    Brazil

Re: HUNGARY 2020

nobody posting in this thread at all after everyone being SHOCKED AND APPALLED that az en apam NQ'd proves that nobody was that invested in az en apam to begin with and just thought it was a song they were Supposed To Love. IN THIS ESSAY I WILL--

anyway, hungary. a dal. stop actively and consciously killing the televote favourites just because you can. like, that's literally what the jury was doing this year lol. there was no rhyme or reason to their scores other than that. if the juries can't vote responsibly and allow themselves to agree with the televote then the format needs to be thrown in the bin. just be normal and do a 50/50 system for once.

alternative: internally select petruska after doing him so dirty this year. fucking rascals.
    Likes  randajad, lavieenrose, Loindici liked this post

~ also known as: Troll, depressed person listening to toxic tunes 24/7, high empress of the euroqueens ~

3. Guru
    United States

Quote Originally Posted by Alaska49 View Post
    nobody posting in this thread at all after everyone being SHOCKED AND APPALLED that az en apam NQ'd proves that nobody was that invested in az en apam to begin with and just thought it was a song they were Supposed To Love. IN THIS ESSAY I WILL--
    While I preferred Origo, I still think it should've qualified.

anyway, hungary. a dal. stop actively and consciously killing the televote favourites just because you can. like, that's literally what the jury was doing this year lol. there was no rhyme or reason to their scores other than that. if the juries can't vote responsibly and allow themselves to agree with the televote then the format needs to be thrown in the bin. just be normal and do a 50/50 system for once.

I'd love to see Leander Kills come back, but after how the juries screwed them over this year, I don't blame them if they stay away.
    Likes  Alaska49, tomos2019 liked this post

"She would boil a Pop-Tart, whereas you...you would salt fish from the Dead Sea!"

4. Senior Member
    Czech Republic

Quote Originally Posted by Alaska49 View Post

alternative: internally select petruska after doing him so dirty this year. fucking rascals.
    It's the opposite in my case - I had been so invested that I have been sulking in the corner till this very day. ;-)

Anyway, please let's ditch the A Dal's format, I just hate it.

5. Enthusiast
    Indonesia

Search for a new (and less misogynistic) jury set. They're the ones that mess up the system this year.
    we have come here for you, and we're coming in peace, mothership will take you on, higher, higher

6. Legend
    Slovenia

Deniz & Reni is such a perfect combination. Send them! Here's the follow up of Ide várnak vissza.

Likes  DaFlo, anaraqueen, Realest liked this post

Say "Na na na" 22 times. Yes, you're gonna like it! Ya-la-la

7. Wizard
    Brazil

please @DenizESC has to go asap
    Likes  DaFlo liked this post

Dear WV contestant please vote in my NF!!!!!!
    South Korea Green Room, page 83 x

8. Enthusiast
    Germany

Any news from Hungary??

I hope they´ll reach the final again next year, they always send something different to the contest, it may not always be my taste, but they are at least interesting.

I would love to see the contest in Budapest in the future, would make a great host city for sure.
    Likes  tomos2019 liked this post

9. Senior Member
    UK

Quote Originally Posted by ESC94 View Post
    Any news from Hungary??
    According to the ESC 2020 page on Wikipedia, Hungary hasn't yet announced whether or not it wants to participate in ESC 2020. However, according to Eurovision World, Hungary is on the list of 40 countries that have expressed their initial interest for participation in ESC 2020. Confusing to say the least! Anyway, I guess neither is an official source.
    I am 4 ... dozen

10. Enthusiast
    Germany

Quote Originally Posted by NemesisNick View Post
    According to the ESC 2020 page on Wikipedia, Hungary hasn't yet announced whether or not it wants to participate in ESC 2020. However, according to Eurovision World, Hungary is on the list of 40 countries that have expressed their initial interest for participation in ESC 2020. Confusing to say the least! Anyway, I guess neither is an official source.
    Yeah, I think we have to wait until the EBU announces the number of participating countries.
    Likes  NemesisNick liked this post

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast