UK

Re: ESTONIA 2020

DANIEL LEVI FOR 2020

That's all I ask!
    Boom Boom il-bieb Onġi Onġi Onġella Boom Boom il-bieb Onġi Oh Kavallier

2. Guru
    Germany

The final of Eesti Laul will take place on 29th February, 2020!
    #letKAZAKHSTANdebutfinally

3. Legend
    Serbia

I want Kerli and Iiris Vesik back!!!
    Som ett norrsken på himlen
    Som en ton ifrån änglarna.....

4. Ninja
    England

Quote Originally Posted by Mrm View Post
    I want Kerli and Iiris Vesik back!!!
    Lenna might have a shot if she returns.Won female artist of the year at this years Estonia music awards.She needs something strong enough for the televote though.
    I still think Liis Lemsalu could go close with the right song.She has great songs,but then goes to EL with a weak one.She maybe doesnt quite have enough to win,but you never know.I loved her Püüab meid performance at the EMA last year,just needs to be a bit tighter.
    NOËP would probably win if for some reason he decided to enter,now imagine him with Iiris,,that would be something to get excited about.

EL has lost its way the last few years.The show itself is fantastic now,the final production values really good,but the songs have been lacking.Lets hope things get back on track next year.ESC needs a strong EL and Estonia.
    Likes  Mrm liked this post

5. Wizard
    Brazil

iiris
    Likes  njdevils94, Mrm liked this post

Dear WV contestant please vote in my NF!!!!!!
    South Korea Green Room, page 83 x

6. Mentor
    Bosnia Herzegovina

Quote Originally Posted by hunty73 View Post
    Lenna might have a shot if she returns.Won female artist of the year at this years Estonia music awards.She needs something strong enough for the televote though.
    I still think Liis Lemsalu could go close with the right song.She has great songs,but then goes to EL with a weak one.She maybe doesnt quite have enough to win,but you never know.I loved her Püüab meid performance at the EMA last year,just needs to be a bit tighter.
    NOËP would probably win if for some reason he decided to enter,now imagine him with Iiris,,that would be something to get excited about.

EL has lost its way the last few years.The show itself is fantastic now,the final production values really good,but the songs have been lacking.Lets hope things get back on track next year.ESC needs a strong EL and Estonia.
    I love both Andres’ entries, so I would not mind him to return, especially featurin Iiris Agree with everything you said about Liis, +1 was such a good album.

7. Mentor
    Bosnia Herzegovina

Quote Originally Posted by hunty73 View Post

I love both Andres’ entries, so I would not mind him to return, especially featurin Iiris Agree with everything you said about Liis, +1 was such a good album.

8. Ninja
    England

Quote Originally Posted by randajad View Post
    Its always amazed me how Liis has access to some good songs yet comes to EL with the wrong ones.If you watch her performance of Sunflowers here i think it shows how good she can be with the right song.

Maybe she needs to go for something like that instead of really low rent stuff.?
    Andre and Iiris would be a dream team thats for sure.Brutal how talented Iiris is,but Andre would really help her deliver the goods.On talent they probably have enough between them to get into a top 5 position at ESC,with the right song of course.
    Likes  randajad, Mrm liked this post

9. Active Member
    Estonia

So I'm guessing we will see Sven returning this year with his new artist German unless he is still hung up on the Verona mess. Would be a great opportunity to properly launch German who isn't really a big name yet. Just cut down on the autotune please.

10. Addict
    United States

Quote Originally Posted by outsynk View Post
    So I'm guessing we will see Sven returning this year with his new artist German unless he is still hung up on the Verona mess. Would be a great opportunity to properly launch German who isn't really a big name yet. Just cut down on the autotune please.
    In classic Sven style the lyrics are just so cringeworthy that it just pretty much ruins everything else.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast