Thread: Who Have You Seen Live?

1. Enthusiast
    UK

Who Have You Seen Live?

I thought it would be cool to see what bands/ artists/ musicians etc people have seen live!

Feel free to add any of this information about each performance (and anything else you can think of):
    Who they are (obviously )
    Where they are from (using flags!)
    Where & when you saw them (+ quality of the venue)
    A YouTube link to your favourite song/ album of theirs!
    The quality of their performance at the time. Were they flawless? Did they disappoint you etc

(I'll add my own list soon!)

2. Legend
    UK

Re: Who Have You Seen Live?

I've never really been into concerts, I've only seen a few artists live!

One Direction (x2)
    5 Seconds of Summer
    McBusted

They were all great live. My favourite songs of theirs: One Direction "Live While We're Young"; 5 Seconds of Summer "Amnesia"; Busted "What I Go To School For"; McFly "The Heart Never Lies".

I would like to see Justin Bieber live, and obviously Eurovision
    Likes  Teaisloveable, tomos2019 liked this post

3. Veteran
    Germany

Long list incoming :-)
    Besides Eurovision, I love going to Rock concerts and Rock festivals (I know, very unusual combination) and I am quite lucky to have one of Europe´s largest Rock Festivals ("Rock im Park") only 1 hour away from where I live, so I go there every year with my friends.

5 times
    Kraftklub
    4 times
    Beatsteaks
    3 times
    257ers, Die Toten Hosen, Rise Against, Thees Uhlmann
    2 times
    Alligatoah, Bastille, Bilderbuch, Deichkind, Flogging Molly, Foo Fighters, Kadavar, Kaiser Chiefs, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, Marteria, Mia Julia Brückner, Simple Plan, Sportfreunde Stiller, Status Quo
    1 time
    A Day to Remember, AC/DC, Alan Walker, Alle Farben, Alter Bridge, Amaranthe, Amorphis, Ani Lorak, Atlas Losing Grip, Avenged Sevenfold, AWOLNATION, Babymetal. Bear´s Den, Beast in Black, Billy Talent, Black Sabbath, Black Spiders, Blond, Bomba Estéreo, Broilers, Bullet, Bullet For My Valentine, Casper, Cascada, Culcha Candela, DCVDNS, Deftones, DeWolff, Die Fantastischen Vier, Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike, Disco Ensemble, Disturbed, DJ Antoine, Dua Lipa, Dubioza Kolektiv, Enter Shikari, Eskobar, Europe, Fall Out Boy, Feine Sahne Fischfilet, Felix Jaehn, Fiva, Fritz Kalkbrenner, George Ezra, Gesaffelstein, Gestört aber GeiL, Good Charlotte, Gorillaz, Green Day, Greenleaf, Hans Entertainment
    , Hollywood Undead, Inna, Iron Maiden, Jan Delay & Disko No.1, Jonathan Davis, Kasabian, Kill It Kid, Kings of Leon, Kissin´ Dynamite, Klangkarussell, Klingande, Korn, LaBrassBanda, Limp Bizkit, Lindsey Stirling, Linkin Park, LischKapelle, Lost Frequencies, Mando Diao, Manfred Mann´s Earth Band, Marilyn Manson, Melanie Dekker, Melissa Naschenweng, Menderes Bagci, Metallica, Mike Candys, Milky Chance, Milow, Mumford & Sons, Muse, Mustasch, My First Band, Nightwish, Parov Stelar Band, Paul Kalkbrenner, Pedaz, Playfellow, Portugal. The Man, Powerwolf, Prophets of Rage, Purple, R.I.O. feat. U-Jean, Rammstein, Rany Dabbagh, Red Fang, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Refused, Roxette, Sadi Gent, Scorpions, Sean Paul, Seeed, Spider Murphy Gang, Spidergawd, Stereophonics, Stoned Jesus, Sunrise Avenue, System of a Down, Tenacious D, The BossHoss, The Hooters, ,The Killers, The Living End, The Offspring, The Pretty Reckless, The Prodigy, The Subways, The Sweet, Tirty Seconds to Mars, Triggerfinger, Two Door Cinema Club, Uriah Heep, Vintage Trouble, Volbeat, Voxxclub, Wanda, Wax, Yellowcard, Zeal & Ardor,Zoë Straub
    Likes  Teaisloveable, midnightsun liked this post

Don’t stop rock, rock this place - Don’t stop tryin’, try your best - Don’t stop, don’t stop movin´ (Switzerland 2012 - Sinplus - Unbreakable)

4. Enthusiast
    UK

I have been to the 80s weekend at Minehead Butlin's twice(2015 and 2017) which is probably around about 3-4 hours away, the first time I saw Kim Wilde and I struggle to remember who else, I think it was Imagination or somebody! The second time I saw Katrina and Sonia, (and they both actually sung their Eurovision entries!) and I also saw a bit of Jason Donovan. I did really like the performance area there, I wasn't keen on the tribute bands that filled the time, obviously they probably struggle to get that many really famous people to come down to the South West but the actual acts were good.

5. Ninja
    Germany

First concert: The Kelly Family 1x That was before their heydays when they played in a tent. A friend wanted me to go with her. Late 80s I guess

Eurodance in the 90s... I saw 2 Unlimited, Dr. Alban, Rednex, Vengaboys, Captain Jack, La Bouche each 1x

Worlds Apart 2x 90s (1x Germany, 1x France)
    My sister was a crazy fan at the time and I had to accompany her because I was already over 16 and my parents forced me to look after her since she was 13/14.

Different festivals in the 90s, I hardly remember. I think I‘ve seen Caught in the Act also 1x in the 90s

a-ha 10x 90s, 00s, 2010s (all in Germany)

Roxette 4x 90s, 2010s (all in Germany)

Duran Duran 2x 90s, 2010s (1x Germany, 1x UK)

Sonata Arctica 2x 2010s

Paradise Lost 2x 2010s

U2 1x 00s

Different German artists.

Probably I forgot some.
    Likes  Teaisloveable liked this post

I feel the sun upon my skin
    And I am someone, I am someone

6. Ninja
    Germany

I forgot Eskobar and Stanfour and Reamonn / as supporting acts for some bands I saw live

And Tina Dico , shame on me! It‘s my favourite female singer.
    And Saybia or ? (as supporting act)
    And Smash into pieces
    I feel the sun upon my skin
    And I am someone, I am someone