Page 80 of 237 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490130180 ... LastLast

Thread: ESC United - LIVE from Tel Aviv - GRAND FINAL DISCUSSION

1. Senior Member
    UK

Re: ESC United - LIVE from Tel Aviv - Semi-Final 2 dress rehearsal and jury show discussion

I've just watched my video recording of the Eurovision Song Contest 2019 First Semi-Final again. Tonight I was able to pay full attention to it, because unlike last night I wasn't composing my blog report on my laptop whilst the songs were being sung. Consequently I was able to spot details I missed last night when my eyes were switching between my TV and laptop. Generally speaking, I enjoyed the show more tonight than last night, but my four groups of countries I wanted / didn't want in the final remain unchanged. I still think Poland, Hungary or Belgium were more deserving of the slot San Marino took, but who's through to the Grand Final and who's out has now been decided, and cannot be changed. All I can do now is look forward to watching the Second Semi-Final live on BBC Four tomorrow evening.

For those who missed it, my report about the First Semi-Final, containing my comments on the songs (as they were being sung live last night) and views on the qualifying / non-qualifying countries after the results were announced, is available here.
    https://nemesis-nick.blogspot.com/20...irst-semi.html
    I am 12 ... with 35 years experience

2. Hero
    Lithuania

Re: ESC United - LIVE from Tel Aviv - Semi-Final 2 dress rehearsal and jury show discussion

Good luck for Austria, Romania, Lithuania, Latvia, Moldova and Ireland.

Please DNQ for Russia and Albania.
    Dreamer, you must to visit Lithuania and see/listen your YVA strawberries.
    My celebrity crushes : Monika Sedziuviene, Kristina Ivanova (YVA)

3. Senior Member
    UK

Today is Thursday 16 May 2019. The Eurovision Song Contest 2019 Second Semi-Final takes place at the Expo Tel Aviv (International Convention Center), Tel Aviv, Israel tonight, starting at 20:00 BST. The 18 countries taking part tonight, in order of appearance, will be:

Armenia, Ireland, Moldova, Switzerland, Latvia, Romania, Denmark, Sweden, Austria, Croatia, Malta, Lithuania, Russia, Albania, Norway, The Netherlands, North Macedonia, Azerbaijan.

Each of those countries will be able to vote in tonight's semi-final. Three of the six direct finalists Germany, Italy and United Kingdom will also be able to vote in tonight's semi-final.

The ten highest placed countries, by a combination of jury voting and televoting, will proceed to Saturday night's Grand Final. Those ten qualifying countries will be announced in a random order just before the end of tonight's semi-final; the actual results of all 18 countries will only be revealed to the public after Saturday night's Grand Final is all over. Anyway good luck to tonight's 18 semi-finalists, may the best ten qualify to Saturday night's Grand Final.

UK

Re: ESC United - LIVE from Tel Aviv - Semi-Final 2 family show and LIVE SHOW discussion

UK

Re: ESC United - LIVE from Tel Aviv - Semi-Final 2 family show and LIVE SHOW discussion

Our pre-show is live at 20:00 CEST, come and join us ahead of tonight's Semi-Final!

6. Wizard
    Brazil

thinking about buying a slice of cake to watch evil
    Founding member of Kate Miller-Heidke Brazil and Florin Cezar Ouatu Brazil.
    Titles given to me by me.

7. Super Moderator
    Serbia

Won't have enough time to cover all acts before the show begins but here are my predictions on who will qualify (based on the songs + rehearsals):

Azerbaijan

The Netherlands

Norway

Russia

Malta

Austria

Sweden

Denmark

Switzerland

Macedonia

Good luck to everyone and enjoy the show
    "Budućnost pripada onima koji se najdalje i najduže sećaju prošlosti"

8. Wizard
    Greece

Finally its time
    Likes  Realest liked this post

9. Legend
    Croatia

I am here

10. Senior Member
    UK

The Eurovision Song Contest 2019 Second Semi-Final, at the Expo Tel Aviv (International Convention Center), Tel Aviv, Israel, has just started. I'm watching it in the UK, on BBC Four. Good luck to tonight's 18 semi-finalists, may the best ten qualify to Saturday night's Grand Final.