Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: 2019 shaping up to be a bad year

1. Wizard
    Brazil

Re: 2019 shaping up to be a bad year

lmao it's one of the worst of the 10s music-wise and by far the worst one production-wise
    Likes  anto475 liked this post

ESC19 || 12 - Australia 10 - Iceland 8 - Norway 7 - Serbia 6 - Spain 5 - Italy 4 - San Marino 3 - Georgia 2 - Portugal 1 - Romania

2. Expert
    Greece

It was a good year but out of 41 songs there is only 1 i still listen daily.

3. Expert
    Germany

?
    Shine, shine like the stars in the sky
    Wipe the dust off your love, let it shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine

4. Expert
    Greece

Quote Originally Posted by Realest View Post
    ?
    Yes!

5. Hero
    Brazil

2019 had easily the worst hosting of all time. it's not even an exaggeration lol. it was worse than 2009 in every aspect, and that year was a nightmare, so that seals it. musically it's good, as i have always said pre-show, but it's not special for the decade, which has given us strong rosters every single year from 2013 on. this year was fine, but gets lost in the big picture of eurovision history easily.
    Likes  anaraqueen, John1, anto475 liked this post

~ also known as: Troll, depressed person listening to toxic tunes 24/7, high empress of the euroqueens ~

6. Legend
    Israel

Interesting whats wrong with Brazilian ppl here or they are not even Brazilians lol

7. Wizard
    Brazil

Quote Originally Posted by Israeliboy View Post
    Interesting whats wrong with Brazilian ppl here or they are not even Brazilians lol
    taste? sense? not being biased because our country wasn't the host country this year?

we'll never know
    Likes  anto475, Alaska49 liked this post

ESC19 || 12 - Australia 10 - Iceland 8 - Norway 7 - Serbia 6 - Spain 5 - Italy 4 - San Marino 3 - Georgia 2 - Portugal 1 - Romania

8. Hero
    Bosnia Herzegovina

I looooved 2009 song and organisation wise I liked 2019 organization quite a bit, and there were quite a few nice entries. Imo the worst organisation was in 2010, and even then I liked it; the songs however were very bad in 2010.

9. Ninja
    Belgium

I mean the hosting in general encompassing the organization, technical diffucties and the entire shitshow going on in the background? Yeah, defo one of the worst hosting jobs. It's indisputable. Utterly embarrassing hosting effort by KAN.

As far as the actual hosts go, the 2019 set wasn't very good (though I really liked Bar), far from the worst. If we follow the mathematical theorem that positive infinity is equal to negative infinity, then Toto and Gigiola are still the worst (and best) hosts of ESC. If not, then it's a toss-up between Eldar Gasimov and whoever the 2009 semi hosts were.
    It's not the song that matters, but what you do with it.

10. Hero
    Brazil

oh, i definitely think this year had the worst hosts ever. four hosts is already a bad situation by itself, and then one of them was assi azar, who made me wish i was born straight. the non-bar ones were pretty bad too and she wasn't nearly good enough to make up for it. and unlike the 2009 semi hosts, we didn't have green room reprieves with Russia's Best Human Dmitry Shepelev nor did we get rid of them in the grand final.
    ~ also known as: Troll, depressed person listening to toxic tunes 24/7, high empress of the euroqueens ~

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678