Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: FSC #121 March 2019 [Ten Years of FSC]: The Show! [Brno, Czech Republic] Voting DDL 28/03 23:59 CET - Votes to aardvark

1. Addict
    Czech Republic

Re: FSC #121 March 2019 [Ten Years of FSC]: The Show! [Brno, Czech Republic]

Wooow ... @JChan, you are a magician!!
    The show looks so lovely and you have presented Brno, the second largest city in the Czech Republic, so well!

It's an honour for me to invite you to the Czech Republic for our 10-year FSC anniversary !

I can see at least 18 entries fighting for my points in this edition. It's gonna be a tough month! Good luck everyone
    Likes  JChan, Gabor77 liked this post

2. FSC Mod
    Canada

Quote Originally Posted by eerik View Post
    Wrong artist listed for Estonia. Who is Elena?
    I've switched it to *Elina*. Thanks for catching that, I never would have myself.

3. WorldVision Mod
    Switzerland

Great show Oh damn, ESC entries were allowed?

4. Mentor
    United States

I didn't even realize covers were allowed this month. Not sure it would've changed my choice but that could have been an interesting choice to make.

5. FSC Mod
    South Africa

Re: FSC #121 March 2019 [Ten Years of FSC]: The Show! [Brno, Czech Republic] Voting DDL 28/03 23:59 CET

The Evaluation Period has passed, and you may start to send your votes, either to me by PM, or by posting them in your private forum.

Please note the voting deadline:
    28 March @ 23:59 CET

No votes will be accepted after the deadline

Likes  anaraqueen, Gabor77, AshleyWright, Bakinka liked this post

FSC 121 - Brno, Czech Republic
    Justin Serrao - Are you lonely

6. FSC Head Mod
    Norway

Re: FSC #121 March 2019 [Ten Years of FSC]: The Show! [Brno, Czech Republic] Voting DDL 28/03 23:59 CET

IMPORTANT:

Israel - Violation of FSC Voting Rules

Case: the Israeli jury yesterday, 12th March posted by mistake the official Israeli FSC March votes in the public FSC Forum. They were available for everyone to see for over 3 hours before they were spotted and removed by the FSC Mods. This is in direct violation of the FSC Voting Rules, Section Voting, pt 3a which says that votes are confidential and No votes (personal or jury) must be revealed on a public board (f.ex. FSC Forum) or otherwise before a FSC-edition is completed. Failure to comply with this may end with the votes being disqualified/not counted.

The FSC Mod team has considered the case as to appropriate penalty or sanction. This rule is meant as a deterrent, but also to be enforced whenever necessary. It is a serious matter since votes seen by others outside the jury could influence their own voting and make for unfair results.

The default position (dq votes/votes not counted) is the strictest response but the FSC Mod team can consider alternatives (a milder sanction/penalty) if circumstances warrant it or the FSC Mod team believe it sufficient. In this case there are circumstances which have made us consider an alternative penalty/sanction, we have also spoken to the Israeli HOJ and he admits his mistake and has apologized for it.

Conclusion: the Israeli jury has been given a stern Warning to be careful in the future where votes (confidential) are posted before all jury-votes have been collected at the end of the month.

Israel also receive 1 Warning point for violation of the FSC Voting Rules.

However, the Israeli jury-votes for FSC March will be counted as normal (not disqualified).
    Israel will also keep its points and final ranking in FSC March.

NB! The Israeli entry for March is not affected by this matter, it is part of the March-edition as before.

We trust that those of you who may have seen these Israeli jury votes will play fairly and not let them influence your own votes. Mutual trust is important in a contest such as ours so that everything is done fairly and squarely so we get the fairest and most correct results possible. This is important in respect for all our members and juries. This btw also goes with regards to the Israeli March-entry which should not be penalized by any jury for this mistake but be judged the same as all other March-entries.

No further discussion will be allowed on this topic, Moderation will be used if necessary. The matter is ended and we ask all juries to remember confidentiality and be careful of where and when they post their votes and/or entries in accordance with the FSC Rules.

Thank you.

On behalf of the FSC Mod team,

Regards,

Malagant
    FSC Head Mod
    Likes  Israeliboy, Gabor77 liked this post

<< Join the Fun at the Forum Song Contest (FSC)! >>

7. Guru
    Azerbaijan

votes in the Azerbaijan private forum.

8. Addict
    Czech Republic

votes submitted in the Czech Private Forum!

9. Mentor
    Brazil

voted! not really surprised with my top 3
    Love yourself as much as I love Cezar - It's My Life (Romania) - LIVE - 2013 Grand Final

10. Enthusiast
    Austria

Austria has voted love my top 4

and this time i think the winner will be...
    Likes  Gabor77, tugberkic liked this post

FSC #121 | Austria ANOTHER VISION | CLOSER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast