Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: FSC #121 March 2019 [Ten Years of FSC]: Entry Submission Thread

1. FSC Mod
    Canada

FSC #121 March 2019 [Ten Years of FSC]: Entry Submission Thread

FSC 10 Years: March 2009-March 2019

Special "Ten Year" Guidelines:
    For this special ten year anniversary of FSC, covers and sampled songs from the past year will be eligible. These songs would otherwise be ineligible for a regular edition of FSC. For FSC April, we will return to our normal rules.

Send your entry to me via pm or through your private country forum.

The following FSC guidelines still apply
    Artist: The artist must have citizenship, spent most of their life, or made their career in your country.
    Song title: ESC/JESC/National final songs will not be accepted.
    Release date: An entry must be maximum 12 months old, regardless of the platform it was first released.
    Video link: Please send me a YouTube link that will be played during the LL and show
    Music file: Please send me a download link to a suitable music file (.mp3 .wma .m4a) via Sendspace or Dropbox

Backup entries:
    It is now compulsory to also supply details of a backup entry, to be used in case your chosen entry gets challenged and disqualified during the evaluation period. The same requirements above apply. No entry will be confirmed without a backup entry.

If you have any problems/concerns/questions please feel free to contact me or any of the other admins, we would be glad to help!

The Deadline is Wednesday February 27th 23:59 CET

Confirmed Countries

Enjoy this special edition!
    Likes  Gabor77, Geborgenheit, B3stbeats, AdilHassani liked this post

2. Addict
    France

Re: FSC #121 March 2019 [Ten Years of FSC]: Entry Submission Thread | DDL: February 27th 23:59 CET

France has sent entry

3. Addict
    Austria

Re: FSC #121 March 2019 [Ten Years of FSC]: Entry Submission Thread | DDL: February 27th 23:59 CET

Austria has submitted the entry for march aswell
    FSC #128 | Austria Mynth | Casablanca

4. Expert
    Malaysia

Can the original song be more than 12 month old?
    "Music is the wind that blows when the air feels dry, it is the wings if humans can fly."

5. FSC Head Mod
    Norway

Quote Originally Posted by hawadharma View Post
    Can the original song be more than 12 month old?
    I presume you are thinking of covers eligible for this one edition. In that case the answer is yes. But the cover-song entry must be from the last 12 months (earliest eligible release date is 1st March 2018).
    Likes  Gabor77 liked this post

<< Join the Fun at the Forum Song Contest (FSC)! >>

6. Guru
    Azerbaijan

Azerbaijan submitted the entries in private forum.

7. Veteran
    Sweden

Quote Originally Posted by Malagant View Post
    I presume you are thinking of covers eligible for this one edition. In that case the answer is yes. But the cover-song entry must be from the last 12 months (earliest eligible release date is 1st March 2018).
    Does the original song also have to be from the country or is it just the cover artist?

8. FSC Head Mod
    Norway

Quote Originally Posted by A-lister View Post
    Does the original song also have to be from the country or is it just the cover artist?
    Just the cover artist. The original song can can be from an other country.

<< Join the Fun at the Forum Song Contest (FSC)! >>

9. Veteran
    Sweden

Quote Originally Posted by Malagant View Post
    Just the cover artist. The original song can can be from an other country.
    Oh ok, thanks for clarifying.

Well, we'll see what I will end up sending but I think i'll stick to my initial choice for March, regardless of this anniversary exception

10. Legend
    Cyprus

entry was submitted last week.

Hints:
    Returning artist, who took part in FSC last year but for another country, in a language I have never sent in the past (but I will surely send again in the future).
    ESC 2019: 12 NL // 10 NO // 08 CH // 07 AZ // 06 SE // 05 RS // 04 CY // 03 PL // 02 SI //01 ES

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast