Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2018 Lookback - Your Favourite Albums and Songs + Vinyl Purchases

1. Hero
    Lithuania

Re: 2018 Lookback - Your Favourite Albums and Songs + Vinyl Purchases

Honestly I was disappointed by NF in 2018.
    My favourite was Ausra Difarte - Someday, but I wanted to listen new masterpieces (something like "Sacrifice" / "I Dangu" / "My Home Is Europe").
    Dreamer, you must to visit Lithuania and see/listen your YVA strawberries.
    My celebrity crushes : Monika Sedziuviene, Kristina Ivanova (YVA)

@RainyWoods

I don't have a record player yet. I want a really good one ofc so gon be a lil expensive. Will take some time, maybe 2027.

For now I'm happy just looking at them <3 Yes Kali's looks gorgeous, the vinyl is blue see-through, very hawt. Other two are more basic, but still making me xhat.

I already looked for some more vinyls to buy (older ones), and yeah gon be expensive But I like collecting, and love the music ofc, so it's definitely gon be worth it.
    Likes  RainyWoods liked this post

lookin' at the church in the night sky
    wonderin' whether God's gonna say hi

3. Australopithecus
    Spain

There are very few songs that I really loved from 2018 (I mean, that kind of song that you listen again and again and you don't get tired of it), and my memory is very selective so I might have forgotten some of them XD. I'll mention the ones that come to my mind, in a random order:

1. Luis Fonsi, Stefflon Don - Calypso. It's so danceable, so catchy, so funny... I LOVE IT.
    2. Zahara - Hoy la bestia cena en casa. I don't like the lyrics very much because it's against surrogacy and I'm in favour of it -under certain conditions, but this is another issue I won't talk about here-. However, I love the melody, the dance, its 80s vibes, etc.
    3. Ava Max - Sweet but Psycho. If I play this song, I do it 20 times in a row I think I underrated it in WV, but didn't expect I would stuck in my head like it did after that edition XD
    4. Belén Aguilera feat. Raoul Vázquez - Tus monstruos. The instrumental is lovely, the melody is gorgeus, their voices are amazing, the lyrics are very emotional.... I think it's the most beautiful song released in Spain this year...
    5. Cher Lloyd - None of my business. Actually I don't know why I like this song so much, I only know that I couldn't stop singing and dancing to it.

I'm sure I forget many songs.
    Likes  DaFlo liked this post

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12