Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: British Columbia

1. Senior Member
    United States

Re: British Columbia NF / DDL: 10/02 @ 5pm CST

Talk about being under the wire here: With eight minutes left, I received another set of votes. Although it doesn't really change things as far as what song won and what song got second place, I appreciate these votes all the same. As it stands now and as promised, this room is closed until further notice.

EDIT: Entry and backup have been sent as of 5:11p CST.

2. Legend
    UK

Can't wait to see which song won
    | WV's Laird and Maister of |
    On a one man mission to sabotage the Netherlands' chances of winning Eurovision by giving it 3/10 on the ESCUnited poll
    "Mean and attention seeker attitude" | "He just seems like a hater" | "He sounded like Bruce Forsyth" | "disqualify’s Robert UK as an expert" | "Robert dont have a hart" [sic] | "Looking like an overgrown munchkin"

3. Legend
    Portugal

Sadly I didn't have time to vote and I didn't pay attention to the ddl either. Anyway, the best of luck!

«Breathe into me and make me real»

4. Senior Member
    United States

Well, I didn't win WV105, which sucks. That also means a fresh batch of songs is coming your way. Watch this space!

I tried to test something just now, and it didn't work. That's why you were seeing code just now.

5. Senior Member
    United States

All right, the six potential songs for my entry into WV106 are below:

Song #1

Song #2

Song #3

Song #4

Song #5

Song #6

The scoring/ranking system will be the same as before. I want these votes by Friday, March 15th @ 5 PM CST. I will mention everyone in another post.
    Likes  JSSArcos liked this post

6. Senior Member
    United States

Entry and backup have now been sent as of today at 5:01p CST. This Green Room is closed until further notice.

7. Senior Member
    United States

Regardless of whether or not I qualify for the WV106 Grand Final (chances are that I won't), I probably won't be using this Green Room to determine my next entry, as I have a pretty good idea of what I want to send next. It will be something that was put up here for consideration before, but I still love the song so much that I want to send it as my WV107 entry regardless of how I do in WV106.

Just because I'm not using the GR now, that doesn't mean that the room will be closed. This is because you all can now use this opportunity to post in here and tell me what you want to change, as far as how I conduct NFs. Right now, I usually find six songs by British Columbian acts, put them up here, and have you rank them on a range from Superior (I) to Poor (V). All this can change, from the number of songs I post in here to the voting system in use. I am putting the mentions down below because I want to hear from you all on this issue:

@Uvaro @ferret @EurovisionSmile @Hele. @Gogerko @CypriotGirl @Veronika @Alevender @TomCherson @Nicholas123 @Sultana @daniels1000 @DenizESC @antonywinter @Amir @Krishoes @ZoboCamel @DaFlo @as78 @anaraqueen @JSSArcos @Alex1211ander @Adrian @RainyWoods @whiteshoes @FabiESC @MasterMinddk @lavieenrose @cegs5 @Eulaliya @Genesis @Himan @vikt0r @Gera11 @Steffan @SaladBreak @SeguinWay @fer20 @John1 @Stargazer @theCONWEL @Mrvn @Fierro @Kimrt @Mozz @Charly @ClassifiedCat @AshleyWright @Lupus

Only one person voted in here the last go-around (for WV106), and this is another reason that I am foregoing using this Green Room, albeit a minor one.

That's really it, folks. I am leaving this room open, although we won't be picking songs like we usually do in here. I hope this is fine with everyone. Thanks for reading!

8. Legend
    Cyprus

You introduced very good songs, I gave you a and a so far! I hope you think about it and don't go, it's not only about the result, it's about sharing music we like with one another.
    ESC 2019: 12 NL // 10 NO // 08 CH // 07 AZ // 06 SE // 05 RS // 04 CY // 03 PL // 02 SI //01 ES

9. Senior Member
    United States

Well, I still have time to reconsider, and if I do go, it'll only be for that edition.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456