Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 202627282930

Thread: FSC #114 - August 2018: The Show! [Dnipro - Ukraine] | RESULTS from page 8

1. Active Member
    Austria

Re: FSC #114 - August 2018: The Show! [Dnipro - Ukraine] | RESULTS from page 8

Quote Originally Posted by Krishoes View Post
    JUST realized that this month I wrongly gave points to instead of ! I was voting in Worldvision and I said... "All the things under the sun" entered for West-Nederland? I remember the song entered for Austria in FSC... and then I recognized my HUGE mistake. I really don't know why I mistaked for
    well... greetings from Austria
    i don't mind if the hosts substract 10 from my entry and give the 10 points to netherlands

2. Guru
    Netherlands

Secret fourth place
    The NetherlandsBananBhutan

3. WorldVision Mod
    Cyprus

wrong thread. x

4. Veteran
    Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Datura View Post
    well... greetings from Austria
    i don't mind if the hosts substract 10 from my entry and give the 10 points to netherlands
    No well, I didn't write it to change things or substract your points, this edition is already over But maybe the Dutch juror would have seen my votes in WV and would have thought "Weird!?"
    "Kris, you're a homosexual so I'll send you The Essential Barbara Streisand collection." (cit. RainyWoods)

5. Veteran
    Sweden

So late to the party here, wasn't home for a while and haven't been to the forum for some time so missed it all, however still want to give my congrats to for the victory, unfortunately Alvaro is not my cup of tea... nevertheless congrats

Also nice to see Sweden finally back in the top. 10 again after nearly half a year of flops or mediocre results... so without further ado...

Thank you to all that voted for the Swedish entry in this edition

84 pts

... and a reprise of (my) Sweden's votes this edition:

Likes  Gabor77 liked this post

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 202627282930