Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: Best non-English language entry 1999-2018 Third eight-final results partially posted! Remaining part to be posted within the next couple of days

1. Ninja
    Germany

Re: Best non-English language entry 1999-2018 Third eight-final results partially posted! Remaining part to be posted within the next couple of days

Quote Originally Posted by tuorem View Post
    Yay! Both the visuals and results slayed! I had one big surprise in particular, which was nice. 2012 was such a great year for non-English entries!

Maya, Nina, Magdalena, Amandine and Filipa deserved more, but there were only ten spots.

All my biggest favourites of this round qualified! The party is gonna be cra-zy!

Agree. 2012 was truly a wonderful year for non-english entries!
    Likes  tuorem, Edward liked this post

2. Legend
    Croatia

Re: Best non-English language entry 1999-2018 Third eight-final results partially posted! Remaining part to be posted within the next couple of days

Amazing show and (mostly) good results! I surely would exchange some of qualifiers for Maya, Magdalena, Filipa or Nina but oh well!
    Likes  Edward liked this post

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011