Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Thread: Australia and Sweden

1. Senior Member
    Norway

Re: Australia and Sweden

Quote Originally Posted by Pawhlen View Post
    I´m pretty glad that I wasn´t in the press centre this time, I probably would have delivered some things that would have taken me to jail
    I like some of the people in «ESCxtra» but some of them, as it’s coming across in their videos, are just mean and disgusting
    That’s why I much more prefer Matt, Sean and «ESCunited» and «Wiwibloggs» as they strike me to be more professional. Yes there’s faces and eye-rolling sometimes but that’s nothing compared to some of the guys in «ESCxtra»
    Likes  lolita, Realest liked this post

2. Hero
    Germany

[IMG][/IMG]

Such disgusting People. But in the End, Benjamin is on his way to a huge superstar, so who cares about his 21 Televotes. Im happy that the Juries gave him a deserved 2nd Place (although I wish they gave him 8 Points more so he could overtake Mikolas). Artists like him who have careerpotential needs good Positions, not unknown nonames who will disappear forever after Eurovision forever.
    Likes  lolita liked this post

00: LV | 01: GR | 02: LV | 03: TR | 04: UA | 05: CS | 06: FI | 07: BY | 08: IL |
    09: NO | 10: GE | 11: GR | 12: AZ | 13: AZ | 14: ES | 15: SE | 16: SE | 17: BG | 18: AT

3. WorldVision Mod
    United States

Imagine living in October 2018 and still being pressed about Eurovision results.

Couldn't be me.
    Nov 23 Black Friday YANDHI - TRUST ME it is worth the wait
    😱😘💦💰👑🔥🎥💋👅👏🏼💕😍🔌🤩 - Kim K West

4. Guru
    Serbia

Quote Originally Posted by Preuss View Post
    Thanks for your answer, lolita! Just so you know, I’m not a hater, I really like his song and I really appreciate Sweden’s entry this year from where I initially was!
    You're welcome! Don't worry, I remember that you were always nice and polite, discussing about many things here on the forum, especially being polite and calm about whole this Sweden and their success story.
    "Life imitates art far more than art imitates life." 🍀🌸 ❧ ❦ღ ♡ ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ 🎶 🎷

5. Guru
    Serbia

Quote Originally Posted by Realest View Post
    [IMG][/IMG]

Such disgusting People. But in the End, Benjamin is on his way to a huge superstar, so who cares about his 21 Televotes. Im happy that the Juries gave him a deserved 2nd Place (although I wish they gave him 8 Points more so he could overtake Mikolas). Artists like him who have careerpotential needs good Positions, not unknown nonames who will disappear forever after Eurovision forever.
    That is the reason why I call Benjamin "too good for Eurovision". Because of those people who must to be rude so much, just because they don't love some freaking song. I have never seen such unpleasant behavior in Eurovision and in life, untill this year. I was quite shocked, because journalists (btw, self-proclaimed ones) should be professional and not biased, if they are, they don't have nothing to do here, in a fact.
    Likes  Realest liked this post

6. Hero
    Germany

Quote Originally Posted by lolita View Post
    That is the reason why I call Benjamin "too good for Eurovision". Because of those people who must to be rude so much, just because they don't love some freaking song. I have never seen such unpleasant behavior in Eurovision and in life, untill this year. I was quite shocked, because journalists (btw, self-proclaimed ones) should be professional and not biased, if they are, they don't have nothing to do here, in a fact.
    Thank god your not registred at escforum. The Fansbehaviour there is much more disgusting. Even after 5 months he gets hated there.

00: LV | 01: GR | 02: LV | 03: TR | 04: UA | 05: CS | 06: FI | 07: BY | 08: IL |
    09: NO | 10: GE | 11: GR | 12: AZ | 13: AZ | 14: ES | 15: SE | 16: SE | 17: BG | 18: AT

7. Guru
    Serbia

Quote Originally Posted by Realest View Post
    Thank god your not registred at escforum. The Fansbehaviour there is much more disgusting. Even after 5 months he gets hated there.
    Oh, thank God my eyes haven't seen something like that, and that this forum is more normal after all! People should already move on from all artists they don't like, for example, they have Netta they voted for, and they should listen to her music instead hating someone after all these months.

8. Senior Member
    Norway

Yes, regardless of Benjamin's televote outcome, I'm sure he'll have a great career anyway. My sister listens to his new album! And she usually doesn't follow ESC artists after the shows
    Likes  lolita, Realest liked this post

9. Senior Member
    Norway

Quote Originally Posted by lolita View Post
    I just want to adress though that not all of the people in ESCxtra are like that, some of them are really great, but I won't watch their livestreams in the future whenever that woman on the pic is there because her behaviour in front of camera is disgusting

Yes there's faces, eye-rolling and comments on other ESC channels too but she and some her colleagues are disgusting to watch

10. Guru
    Serbia

Quote Originally Posted by Preuss View Post
    Yes, regardless of Benjamin's televote outcome, I'm sure he'll have a great career anyway. My sister listens to his new album! And she usually doesn't follow ESC artists after the shows
    Wow, she knows what is good! I think that many people love that album, it is good for every artist, that the first album is successful. As of ESCxtra, I don't follow them so much, I am interested only in ESCunited and Wiwibloggs, since I've started to follow Eurovision on the web, not just on TV.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415