View Poll Results: How do you rate this entry?

Voters
208. You may not vote on this poll

84 40.38%

23 11.06%

13 6.25%

8 3.85%

10 4.81%

7 3.37%

7 3.37%

5 2.40%

5 2.40%

11 5.29%

35 16.83%
Page 1 of 136 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: PORTUGAL 2019 - Conan Osíris - Telemóveis

Exclamation PORTUGAL 2019 - Conan Osíris - Telemóveis

Semi Final 1

Running Order: Second Half

Composer:

Conan Osíris

Lyricist:
    Conan Osíris

Lyrics
    Likes  mishinha, lolita, NatashaS liked this post

2. Junkie
    Sweden

Re: PORTUGAL 2019

Lol, not a single post? Got a feeling they won't even be in it for a while - after that result, they're not exacly encouraged and they probably don't want to win again anyway....
    You a furry too? Join facebook.com/groups/EuroFurs

UK

I'd hope for Diogo Picarra as a realistic option, so long as he hasn't damaged his reputation in Portugal.

Beatbombers were unique too, maybe they could be tempted to bring Portugal something different in 2019?

UK

Quote Originally Posted by Fluke View Post
    Lol, not a single post? Got a feeling they won't even be in it for a while - after that result, they're not exacly encouraged and they probably don't want to win again anyway....
    Being a host kinda gives you a wildcard anyway, look at Austria when they hosted, look at Ukraine... for a country like Portugal who weren't even too familiar with Eurovision as a whole I don't think it'll stick with them that much.

5. Amateur
    Portugal

Portugal will participate! I´m from Portugal, they made 25$ with ESC, RTP also stated in a program that can make ESC again if there´s any problem with Israel and EBU.
    They also said that are planning Festival da Cançao our national final.

6. Legend
    Portugal

Quote Originally Posted by Fluke View Post
    Portugal is not Sweden. Portuguese people can easily live without Eurovision and even joke about the bad results. Only fans take it seriously If Portugal withdrew, most of the population wouldn't even notice it. Again, I can't understand why the satisfaction of seeing negative aspects about Portugal/Portuguese threads or songs. Last year must have been something hard to swallow for many people, that's what it seems.
    Likes  randajad, mauve, mercachita, JonnyWest liked this post

«Breathe into me and make me real»

7. Amateur
    Portugal

Quote Originally Posted by EurovisionSmile View Post
    Portugal is not Sweden. Portuguese people can easily live without Eurovision and even joke about the bad results. Only fans take it seriously If Portugal withdrew, most of the population wouldn't even notice it. Again, I can't understand why the satisfaction of seeing negative aspects about Portugal/Portuguese threads or songs. Last year must have been something hard to swallow for many people, that's what it seems.
    True, even eurovision being popular here , people still joking about it.
    Some person made a video of Claudia saying “I won’t take the last place” we’ re pretty calm with ESC

8. Mentor
    Brazil

claudia had no business being last place in the final and the staging should have been better, but musically portugal has been on the right track - this year was the first festival da cançăo that wasn't mostly horrifying. clean some issues of attitude up (music IS a bit of fireworks, accept it) and i see no reason for portugal to not keep a level of competence and qualification capacity like austria did after winning (and placing last with their host entry too)!
    Likes  mauve liked this post

~ also known as: Troll, depressed person listening to toxic tunes 24/7, high empress of the euroqueens ~

9. Amateur
    Portugal

Portugal confirmed today their participation in ESC 2019 by Festival da Cançăo (national final) saying "Every year a new chapter" with a new logo and they also liked a person that said "2019 needs to be historic"

UK

Quote Originally Posted by rikylouis14 View Post
    I´m from Portugal, they made 25$ with ESC
    Is that it?

Page 1 of 136 123451151101 ... LastLast