View Poll Results: How do you rate this entry?

Voters
126. You may not vote on this poll
  • 12

    7 5.56%
  • 10

    9 7.14%
  • 8

    11 8.73%
  • 7

    17 13.49%
  • 6

    15 11.90%
  • 5

    19 15.08%
  • 4

    17 13.49%
  • 3

    10 7.94%
  • 2

    4 3.17%
  • 1

    6 4.76%
  • 0

    11 8.73%
Page 70 of 72 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172 LastLast
Results 691 to 700 of 712

Thread: LITHUANIA 2019 - Jurij Veklenko - Run With The Lions

  1. Administrator escYOUnited's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,185
    #1

    Exclamation LITHUANIA 2019 - Jurij Veklenko - Run With The Lions

    Semi Final: 2
    Running Order: Second Half

    Composer(s)
    Ashley Hicklin,Eric Lumiere,PeleLoriano

    Lyricist(s)
    Ashley Hicklin,Eric Lumiere,PeleLoriano

    Lyrics


  2. Hero
    Sweden
    Pawhlen's Avatar
    Gender
    Male
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    2,980
    Location
    Eksjö
    #691

    Re: LITHUANIA 2019 - Jurij Veklenko - Run With The Lions

    Quote Originally Posted by joao View Post
    Oh GOD! EBU what the f*ck are you doing? I'm losing all my faith in you! THIS IS NONESENSE!! If this turns out to be true, I wouldn't be surprised to see a number of countries boycotted at least for a year.
    At least boycott if some people don´t resign, like Sand and a few others
    Likes  joao liked this post
     

  3. Wizard
    Greece
    Citelis's Avatar
    Gender
    Male
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    3,892
    Location
    Athens
    #692

    Re: LITHUANIA 2019 - Jurij Veklenko - Run With The Lions

    Never liked that but seriously that's more than unfair if its true. And its something that cannot be fixed anymore.

  4. Hero
    Sweden
    Pawhlen's Avatar
    Gender
    Male
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    2,980
    Location
    Eksjö
    #693

    Re: LITHUANIA 2019 - Jurij Veklenko - Run With The Lions

    Quote Originally Posted by Citelis View Post
    Never liked that but seriously that's more than unfair if its true. And its something that cannot be fixed anymore.
    The least EBU should do now is to give a grand final ticket directly for next year and a huge apology to the Lithuanian delegation and Jurij personally

    The biggest scandal in ESC-history since 1969 according to me
    Likes  joao liked this post
     

  5. Wizard
    Greece
    Citelis's Avatar
    Gender
    Male
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    3,892
    Location
    Athens
    #694

    Re: LITHUANIA 2019 - Jurij Veklenko - Run With The Lions

    Quote Originally Posted by Pawhlen View Post
    The least EBU should do now is to give a grand final ticket directly for next year and a huge apology to the Lithuanian delegation and Jurij personally

    The biggest scandal in ESC-history since 1969 according to me
    They should but sadly i don't think they woill do something like that if they accept officially the mistake.

  6. Hero
    Sweden
    Pawhlen's Avatar
    Gender
    Male
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    2,980
    Location
    Eksjö
    #695

    Re: LITHUANIA 2019 - Jurij Veklenko - Run With The Lions

    Quote Originally Posted by Citelis View Post
    They should but sadly i don't think they woill do something like that if they accept officially the mistake.
    They really should do that if they wan´t any trust to return

  7. Wizard
    Greece
    Citelis's Avatar
    Gender
    Male
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    3,892
    Location
    Athens
    #696

    Re: LITHUANIA 2019 - Jurij Veklenko - Run With The Lions

    Quote Originally Posted by Pawhlen View Post
    They really should do that if they wan´t any trust to return
    Until next year it will be forgotten.

  8. Hero
    Sweden
    Pawhlen's Avatar
    Gender
    Male
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    2,980
    Location
    Eksjö
    #697

    Re: LITHUANIA 2019 - Jurij Veklenko - Run With The Lions

    Quote Originally Posted by Citelis View Post
    Until next year it will be forgotten.
    not if we get the newspapers to write about it

  9. Guru
    Portugal
    joao's Avatar
    Gender
    Male
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    757
    #698

    Re: LITHUANIA 2019 - Jurij Veklenko - Run With The Lions

    Quote Originally Posted by Pawhlen View Post
    The least EBU should do now is to give a grand final ticket directly for next year and a huge apology to the Lithuanian delegation and Jurij personally

    The biggest scandal in ESC-history since 1969 according to me
    SOOOOO TRUE!!!!

    This is getting ridiculous.

  10. Wizard
    Greece
    Citelis's Avatar
    Gender
    Male
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    3,892
    Location
    Athens
    #699

    Re: LITHUANIA 2019 - Jurij Veklenko - Run With The Lions

    Quote Originally Posted by Pawhlen View Post
    not if we get the newspapers to write about it
    The majority of of media don't care about Eurovision. Lithuanian broadcaster should ask for explanations EBU if the mistake gets confirmed.

  11. Hero
    Sweden
    Pawhlen's Avatar
    Gender
    Male
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    2,980
    Location
    Eksjö
    #700

    Re: LITHUANIA 2019 - Jurij Veklenko - Run With The Lions

    Quote Originally Posted by Citelis View Post
    The majority of of media don't care about Eurovision. Lithuanian broadcaster should ask for explanations EBU if the mistake gets confirmed.
    Why would RAI release a PDF with the televoting scores from the semi and the final if they were not correct?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright © 2009-2018 escunited.com. All rights reserved. Designed by Trece All times are GMT +2. The time now is 13:21.