View Poll Results: How do you rate this entry?

Voters
156. You may not vote on this poll

26 16.67%

9 5.77%

17 10.90%

9 5.77%

12 7.69%

11 7.05%

11 7.05%

22 14.10%

15 9.62%

5 3.21%

19 12.18%
Page 147 of 147 FirstFirst ... 4797137143144145146147
Results 1,461 to 1,468 of 1468

Thread: AUSTRIA 2019 - PÆNDA - Limits

AUSTRIA 2019 - PÆNDA - Limits

2. Hero
    Austria

Re: AUSTRIA 2019 - PÆNDA - Limits

Left handside: Staged better
    Right handside: Sung better

Could you mash that up too in one video? The staging with a perfectly sung version? I want to indulge that moment that was meant to be, but didn't show up. I wanted so badly to be drawn in and captivated but was repelled like a mosquito from from the buzz kill spray.
    Laid dagger dead inside a lonely bed, trying to hide the hole inside my head, watching the stars slide down to reach the end. The sleep is not my friend. Drinking shampain to forget yesterday, coz I remember the way it ended that day, that I walked away.

Drinking shampain made by the angel who goes by the name of Glittering Gabriel
    Drinking shampain made by all the angels'
    tears and pain, but I feel celestial.

Elderly stars slide down the morning sky, slipping away to find a place to die. I wonder when the night will reach its end. The sleep is not my friend.

Drinking shampain meant for a wedding. Toast to the bride a fairy tail ending.
    Drinking shampain, a bottle to myself. Savor the taste of fabricated wealth.

Drinking shampain made by all the angels' tears and pain, but I feel celestial.

3. Guru
    Austria

Quote Originally Posted by Ezio View Post
    Left handside: Staged better
    Right handside: Sung better

Could you mash that up too in one video? The staging with a perfectly sung version?
    Crazy idea, but the result is amazing. But it is impossible to upload it. Maybe I have to remove the comparison too.
    🐼

4. Hero
    Austria

Quote Originally Posted by Lindon View Post
    Crazy idea, but the result is amazing. But it is impossible to upload it. Maybe I have to remove the comparison too.
    I

WAAAAHNT

ITTTTT

Laid dagger dead inside a lonely bed, trying to hide the hole inside my head, watching the stars slide down to reach the end. The sleep is not my friend. Drinking shampain to forget yesterday, coz I remember the way it ended that day, that I walked away.

Elderly stars slide down the morning sky, slipping away to find a place to die. I wonder when the night will reach its end. The sleep is not my friend.

5. Guru
    Austria

Sorry, I had to delete the comparison video too. My goodness, the new YT filters work really efficient.
    🐼

6. Hero
    Austria

Quote Originally Posted by Lindon View Post
    Sorry, I had to delete the comparison video too. My goodness, the new YT filters work really efficient.
    But I really need it! Can you upload it on vk, dailymotion, youku or something? My life really depends it, puhlease......

7. Guru
    Austria

Quote Originally Posted by Ezio View Post
    But I really need it! Can you upload it on vk, dailymotion, youku or something? My life really depends it, puhlease......
    Ignore right hand side:

🐼

8. Hero
    Austria

Nice effort!!

The bum-note-free version totally gives me queen of Tel Aviv realness! Love it!

9. Guru
    Austria

This song has grown on me so much in the last few weeks:

She wrote this song for her sister.
    🐼